PDA

View Full Version : Finding Constant Effect Items/Apparel

JGennaro
07-28-2002, 12:24 PM
Okay, here's a COOL thread....please list all of the different constant effect items you've found through various quests/locked chests/closets/dungeons...etc....etc...and how you got it and what it does...I found quite a bit on my glitched save...I have no idea what is wrong with that one but at some point I was doing a few quests for the fighter's guild and when I began walking towards St. Delyn everytime my game would begin loading this one section it would stop loading and freeze up...also, that save kept giving me a "dirty disk error- which SUCKED because the dvd wasn't dirty at all!!!- I'm beginning to think that is the only error they put in the xbox version and it classifies for any error that the game just doesn't know how to process...can we say that we need them to release a similar PATCH for this like the DOA3 booster?...Yeah, they need to....- I have a fame rating of about 22 on that game and am the Highest rank in the mage guild after killing trebonius or whatever his name was...so now I had to start over but he personally gives you this pretty awesome staff...and I got a robe from him too BUT I found a WAY better <robe?> I'm not sure what it was but it was in one of the first or second or third trials that you have to complete to become the neravarine...inside one of those places you have to explore to get something...it might have been in the place where you get the cure that you have to get for corprus but I'm pretty sure it's upstairs or in a section that you have to levitate up to but you need to use chameleon or be very very sneaky and stand in a corner position and open this 100 magnitude locked closet...and its in there...by FAR the best constant effect item I've seen that you can actually find...I think it has about a 60-80 percent MAGICKA resist meaning ALL types...and I don't know if that robe or whatever it was did it but I also had a resist common disease AND resist corprus disease...since that was my first time playing I don't know if you automatically get that when you get the cure or not...but man that was an awesome apparel...commense your posting!!!! Hehehehe...

Joey :cool:

Duke
07-28-2002, 12:29 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a cuirass and that it is in the place where you get the corprus cure, although I'm pretty sure mine was upstairs.

Anyway, I'm still wearing it. With my light armor rating the cuirass had a rating of something like 203 plus the magicka resistance doesn't hurt a bit.

When I wake up, I'll try and come up w/ my list of constant effect stuff. All I know is my bar at the top only had the attack thing from being under the sign of the warrior for a long, long, long, time. and then I pretty much got everything else in one day

ScorpionX
07-28-2002, 12:34 PM
I found these 2 gloves in Ilunibi, which is just north of Gnaar Mok. One of them has a constant effect of fortify strength 20 points and the other fortify agility 20 points. They are worth 35k each.

JGennaro
07-28-2002, 12:38 PM
Where exactly was it in Ilnubi...hmm I've never been to that particular region...keep all these constant effect things coming though...because honestly they are the best equipment/items/apparrel in the game- with a whole slew of these things you really can become invincible...!!! What was this about somebody mentioning that even with these things you are still affected by them by vivec??....Weird...

Joey :confused:

JGennaro
07-29-2002, 09:48 PM
Comeon people!! Post!!! This is a cool subject...let's get all the constant effect weapons/items/apparell we can get in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!! :eek:

shrew king
07-30-2002, 12:12 AM
Just outisde dagon fel is a ruin/tower, enter it, kill the 3 people guarding it, then go up the ladder in the main room and kill the old man, once you do that, take all his stuff, youll see a mask with great armor, and it has a constant effect of +30 personality, youll have everyone kissin' a$$

h2ok9gbh
07-30-2002, 12:28 AM
I have a constant effect (c/e)
c/e levitate ring
c/e daedric longbow ring
c/e daedric dagger ring
c/e night vision glass helm
c/e fortify strength glass armor (except for the pauldrons)
c/e water walking shoes
c/e swift swim pants
c/e water breathing shirt
c/e chameleon (sp?) suit (shirt, pants, belt, amulent, ring, shoes, and skirt) which all adds up to 100%
c/e invisable ring

I found them all in

my enchantment lab