PDA

View Full Version : Dead to Rights a very hard game...

faceoff508
07-28-2002, 05:59 PM
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/gamespotting/072602/p1_01.html

The guy says its hard as hell. I dont know if its only Gamespot but the guy is reviewing the game so dont expect a good score from Gamespot for this game. Also I just want to know who else is getting it?

wweomaniac
07-28-2002, 06:13 PM
hell yeah i'm getting it. Why are you so inconfident? So what if he says it's hard...

chili325
07-28-2002, 07:24 PM
I prefer hard games. I dont like when u HAVE to perform ur best to win. If spiderman was hard and made u use those special moves it would have been more fun. Same with bond.

borka105
07-28-2002, 10:41 PM
This is one of the games that caught my eye from day one. Watching the vids of the game in action just makes me like it even more.

This game will kick azz. The guy just complained about camera problems, but I didn't here of this problem from anyone else who played it at E3.

-Borka105

Keltiks
07-28-2002, 10:48 PM
When games are too easy the fun sometimes seems to dimishing. IMO games that are too easy become more of a task to play than fun.

Why was nintendo such a successful system? (other than lack of competition) Because it was difficult! Honestly, how many people can actually beat contra without the 30 lives code. If you can I give you props, i know its tough.

Anyone ever play Trojan? Ghost and Goblins? All those games were soo hard to beat.
That is what I am not liking about Final Fantasy these days. IMO your buying a $50 movie. I felt more challenged in the earlier final fantasies.

I've rambled on too much, but I believe that this game will be good. :)

DZNUTZ
07-29-2002, 11:37 AM
what an idiot.....its to hard.....boooooo hooooooo.....
STFU....go play brittneys dance beat or something..........
god forbid they give us gamers a title thats actually challenging.:rolleyes:

Casper
07-29-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
what an idiot.....its to hard.....boooooo hooooooo.....
STFU....go play brittneys dance beat or something..........
god forbid they give us gamers a title thats actually challenging.:rolleyes:

Brittney's dance beat...lmao

Yeah, like Max Lame..I beat that thing in 2 days :rolleyes:

And your dam right I'm getting this game...can't wait for it to come out

faceoff508
07-29-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by casper

Brittney's dance beat...lmao

Yeah, like Max Lame..I beat that thing in 2 days :rolleyes:

And your dam right I'm getting this game...can't wait for it to come out

He considers it a classic. If you read his article he said that Max Payne was chalnging but not hard:rolleyes:

borka105
07-29-2002, 02:15 PM
Max Payne is a classic. Maybe it was way to easy and short, but it was a classic. Every single second of it was greatness.

-Borka105

BTW, I got dead to rights pre-ordered :) .

Toonz
07-29-2002, 05:10 PM
Depends what kind of hard it is. HALO on legendary was a good kinda extremely hard. However I just finsished SoF2 for PC on Soldier Of Fortune mode and it was stupid hard ie. The comp almost never misses and has almost 100 % accuracy. Add this to the small draw distance and your in for one pain in butt game session. At no time did I feel challenged like in HALO but rather just plain old cheated with the computers skill.

Piccolo_DBz
07-29-2002, 05:41 PM
I may stay away from this game now. After the crappy review it got and being really hard. I may just frustrated with the game and break something. hehe

wweomaniac
07-29-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Toonz
HALO on legendary was a good kinda extremely hard.
I beg to differ :D

Sorta beat the last level in like less then an hour in legendary.

Nato King
07-29-2002, 08:26 PM
I would have to say that dead to right is on my to buy list for sure. I love this game.:) Now I just need to find the money for it.:)

Expedite_Wrap
07-30-2002, 12:41 AM
WOW! You are not actually supposed to listen to the critics, its their opinions(sp), so what if they said the game was crap and really hard. Their just used to sitting in their 3 by 3 ft cubicle playing tetris and mine sweeper for 8 hours a day. If i had listened to the critics i would have bought a ps2 instead of the X-BOX