PDA

View Full Version : Crassius Curio is "Eccentric"

xtr0n187
07-28-2002, 06:12 PM
Eccentric is what they told me....The mutha f'er is a Dorothy on the Yellow Brick road. He make me take off all my clothes till my character was in his Calvin Kleins, just to sponsor me for the House of Hlalu. Is Crassius a renaissance man, he called me things like "sweetie-pie", and "dumpling"

My character says he wants to go to the strip joint now and down a few brews in morrowind and forget this ever happened....just a question does Crassius make you do anymore Homosexual tendencies?

Ah well anyway just seems odd to me, maybe if i played a FEMALE as my character this would all make more sense.

Not that there is anything wrong with that (LOL). But Crassius Curio may possibly be the first ***/bi-sexual video game character.

Duke
07-28-2002, 06:30 PM
I think it's safe to say that won't be the last you see of Curio

mticha_21
07-28-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
I think it's safe to say that won't be the last you see of Curio what do u mean by that?and i no what u mean hes like *** or sumtin

Duke
07-29-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by mticha_21
what do u mean by that?and i no what u mean hes like *** or sumtin

What I mean by that is that yes, Curio will try and get it on w/ you again. Jesus Christ read between the lines.

Keltiks
07-29-2002, 07:27 PM
I think he is on drugs. Skooma pipe under his bed.

mticha_21
07-29-2002, 07:53 PM
ive never found how u use that pipe,i find skooma drinks and stuff but what about the pipe?

Keltiks
07-30-2002, 02:48 AM
I am not sure, I have never operated a bong using an xbox controller. I bet its just for looks.