PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to start all over?!?

Xtopia
07-29-2002, 01:55 AM
Hey guys, I'm at level 45, head of House Hiaulu, and head of theives guild, so I decided to start working on the main quest. I have only done the first "quest" and I remembered that I was given some papers to give to Casuis Curio (The dude who gives you orders--head of blades). When I went to him however, he goes, "So you say you have some notes for me, but you don't have them on you...I hesitate to say...you better get them!" Well, I have no IDEA where they are. Until I find them, I can't progress. Do I have to start over, or is there a quick fix?

Keltiks
07-29-2002, 02:25 AM
Well what did you do with the papers?

My best guess would be either at the place where you decided what class, race, etc. you wanted to be.

Or in Balmora somewhere being that is the 1st town you go to.

Alien
07-29-2002, 09:34 AM
Maybe you didn't pick them up from that guy in the imperial armor...go talk to him about 'duties'. He's in the Excercise and Consensus Office or whatever Seyda Neen?

Tkf5000
07-29-2002, 10:03 AM
or u can just skip the main quest... doubt ud want to do it but i would look at the trader in seyda neen, i bet u sold it to him. the developers should of made the package a non-dropable item.

Xtopia
07-29-2002, 05:08 PM
No guys, I already went to Balmora, did the first quest in the main quest, and then got some papers to give to him--From the dude in the fighter's Guild basement. I did not lose the original package.

Xtopia
07-29-2002, 05:09 PM
Sorry to double post, but I am glad that I restarted...so no worries. :)

Tkf5000
07-30-2002, 09:52 AM
well now you gotta find those papers. id check in balmora and make sure u didnt sell it, o chek the town u went to right after balmora once u started, if u even remeber.