PDA

View Full Version : splinter cell..what do you think?

xanders
07-29-2002, 12:33 PM
i was wondering, this new game, splinter cell looks awesome!
the graphics look good and the gameplay should be pretty sweet, but is it going to be a lot like mgs2 or is it going to be something different altogether? another thing, it looks to me like you dont have a very wide range of weapons.

....what do you think?:)

check out this site and click screenshots in contentand look for splinter cell screenshots, quite a lot.

http://www.gamesxtreme.net/

P-Rock
07-29-2002, 02:20 PM
Yeah I know dude, this game looks awesome. A lot of people say its going to be much better than Meal Gear Solid 2: Substance, as well as giving the series a run for its money.

This is definetly going to be a game that you will want to check out when its released.

Oh and by the way, welcome to XBA. :)

cityson
07-29-2002, 05:19 PM
Splinter Cell rockx! It's new, it's graphically new, it's on Xbox! MGS series can officially F*ck off!

xanders
07-30-2002, 12:41 PM
in all the screenshots ive seen so far ive only seen 2 weapons that the guy has used, do you reckon this game is only gonna have 2 weapons troughout the game or will there be more?:)

cityson
07-30-2002, 02:52 PM
Yea Xander.....Two weapons I bet. Just like Halo.

OppiumNitrates
07-30-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by cityson

i dont know about wepons but it is said to have more gadgets then MGS2:S so mayeb u might have 2 guns but, guns make a bunch of noise anyway . . . this game is all about stelth

Hugh_Jass
07-31-2002, 12:29 PM
The more I see and hear about this game the more I want to play it. I hope it lives up to the hype because it shows strong promise.

Solid who?

xanders
07-31-2002, 02:34 PM
whens it coming out, anyone know?

P-Rock
08-03-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by xanders
whens it coming out, anyone know?

Sometime in mid-Novermber. The exact date hasnt been confirmed yet.

ftyards
08-05-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by cityson
I read some where that it was just going to be the two weapons, at first they had it so you can pick up enemy weapons but they took away from the stealth of the game so they changed it. I think is just the assualt rifle and a silenced pistol

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 05:08 PM
I agree splinter cell looks simply astonishing!! its so awosme i wnat it the graphics and everything look very very cool.

lllSmokelll
08-10-2002, 06:27 PM
its gonna be better than MGS2!!!!!