PDA

View Full Version : Highest Level

Alec
07-29-2002, 10:21 PM
My Mage/Thief/Fighter Breton is at the nice level of 58. I got 400 Magicka almsot 300 life 360 Fatiuge and almost 100 of all stats. It is just way too ez now. :(

daedric warrior
07-29-2002, 11:00 PM
man thats awesome, my wood elf is level 44 and i only have 100 magicka, 266 health, and 312 fatigue. i wish my magicka was like 100 higher. i figured now i will put a point on intellegence every time i lvl up.

Duke
07-30-2002, 06:12 AM
I agree, it's been easy for quite a few levels, can't remember where I'm at.

Oh well, I guess that's something you have to expect with an open-ended game.

They had to make most things easy enough for you to choose your path, and by the time you've mastered one or two paths, you will most likely have become strong enough to walk through the rest.

I for one, held Mages guild quests in the background for quite awhile. I don't use magic that often aside from levitate or detect key or intervention spells, because I had built my other skills enough to compensate. The only reason I really ever had to develop magic skills was to advance my rank in the guild.

My solution, start a new game w/ new strengths and maybe go about things in a different way. Personally, I'll probably be trading Morrowind soon as I have very little left to accomplish aside from the many side quests I've missed. Great game, but RPG's have never really had a high replay value for me.

Of course maybe a MMORPG will be a different story, never played one.

Tkf5000
07-30-2002, 10:02 AM
this game has great replay value. get into a great house, become a vampire, try fighters guild or theives guild, temple, imperial cult, imperial legion. theres a lot more to do and it has great replay value. rise in rankings until ur leader of some factions, if u get far enough in a great house u get a stronghold. theres plenty more to do.

Alec
07-30-2002, 12:37 PM
Whats this I hear about a stronghold?

Tkf5000
07-31-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Alec
Whats this I hear about a stronghold?
in the great houses u will build a stronghold. after u advance so far someone i the house will tell u u need to make a stronghold. then u do so.