PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil

l Maximus l
10-30-2001, 04:41 PM
I was told by a fat ass Barney GameCube fanboy who is an employee with a local Toys R' Us store that only GameCube has the rights to the game: Resident Evil...and it will not be available for PS2 or XBox. Is this true?

-Max

sinizuh
10-30-2001, 05:36 PM
it is true... until something better comes out, and then capcom will pick up and run off again... (or maybe to xbox in late 2002)

Heyyoudvd
10-30-2001, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I was told by a fat ass Barney GameCube fanboy who is an employee with a local Toys R' Us store that only GameCube has the rights to the game: Resident Evil...and it will not be available for PS2 or XBox. Is this true?

-Max

Yup. It's true. I'm not sure about Resident Evil 1,2,3 or Code Veronica (I think that's already on PS2), but R.E. 0 is only coming to GCN, and RE 4, which will be a new game is also only coming out for GCN.

So much for the theory about it being a 'kiddy' system...

l Maximus l
10-30-2001, 06:53 PM
So much for the theory about it being a 'kiddy' system...

LOL - Gee, Nintendo has one *mature* game...lol....oooooooooooooooooooooooo k. All I can say is " N e a t. " Silent Hill 2 and Hunter: The Reckoning look much better anyway.

SciFi
10-30-2001, 07:31 PM
the'll come round, they will ultimately see the xbox, and kneel before it with all their games for it to pick'n'choose.
Besides, i heard somewhere that there is a way to play GCN games on some new PC's....

Heyyoudvd
10-30-2001, 08:33 PM
[B]

LOL - Gee, Nintendo has one *mature* game...lol....oooooooooooooooooooooooo k. All I can say is " N e a t. " Silent Hill 2 and Hunter: The Reckoning look much better anyway.

The only reason Silent Hill 2 and Hunter look better to you than the 5 (i think) resident evil games on GCN is because they're not coming out on XBox.

If GCN was getting SH 2 and Hunter, and Xbox was getting the resodent evil games, you'd be saying the exact opposite.

l Maximus l
10-30-2001, 09:51 PM
Heyyound...D a m n...it must be really cool to be psychic :rolleyes:

Actually, I wasn't planning on getting Resident Evil...the only reason why I made this post is because some fat ass barney male ass lover GameCube fanboy was boasting about the fact that Resident Evil will only be on his precious GameCube.

Dude, I'm not completely against Nintendo...The vast majority of my consoles were Nintendo...In fact, I have them all...but, I'm tired of Nintendo coming out with lame ass games and very few good ones that seemingly take forever to come out and they have a price tag that is through the roof! I'm not falling into the GameCube brainwashed fanboy crowd...I'm moving on to much bigger and better things...namely, the XBox.

D a m n, I'm beautiful.

-Max

ThomasHun
10-31-2001, 09:05 AM
I cant remember where I read it but someone said because of gamecube slow sales capcom might reconsider just going with one console. :eek:

rivalius13
10-31-2001, 09:08 AM
the gamecube has resident evil 0,1,2,3,4 and code veronice exclusive for the next while

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 02:15 PM
I wonder when Resident Evil will run out of haunted houses?

I actually like the game, but, honestly, it is one of those that hasn't really changed much. I always wanted to see Resident Evil have a version that was a 3rd person shooter...But, now Hunter: The Reckoning is coming out...and I saw their first trailor...it looks really promising!

-Max

CharlesDD2
11-01-2001, 10:49 AM
I wonder when Resident Evil will run out of haunted houses?

I actually like the game, but, honestly, it is one of those that hasn't really changed much. I always wanted to see Resident Evil have a version that was a 3rd person shooter...But, now Hunter: The Reckoning is coming out...and I saw their first trailor...it looks really promising!

-Max

Where can I download the trailor?

l Maximus l
11-01-2001, 11:25 AM
Charles...Take a look here:

http://www.white-wolf.com/Games/Pages/HunterHome.html

Go to the bottom of the site...the link is on the very bottom in the middle...you will like it :)