PDA

View Full Version : After the Cavern of Incarnate.......What to do now?

CALzinger
07-30-2002, 11:20 AM
I went into that cavern and got this ring. from what i understand, i gotta go to the houses and ashlander dudes. what houses do i got to go to and where are they? where are the ashlander dudes?

what i mainly dont get, is WHERE TO GO.
can anyone answer this for me?

RudedogX
07-30-2002, 12:10 PM
Umm...Ask around? :confused:

Seriously, if you read everything that was told you by the ashlanders camp, you should know what you need to do now. Go find the people that can make you nerevarine and horator and you'll be set. Just talk to people and they'll tell you who you need to talk to. You'll get a big old book of people to talk to for the horator parts while they nerevarine parts pretty much rely on the wise women of most of the camps.

CALzinger
07-30-2002, 02:29 PM
hmm...that didn't really help me.
incase u haven't noticed, im asking WHERE. not WHO.

ITS A BIG A$$ MAP INCASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET.

SlightlySycho
07-30-2002, 03:16 PM
You'll need to get the three Great Houses (Redoran, Hlaalu, and Telvanni) to declare you Hortator and the remaining three Ashlander tribes (Ahemmussa, Zainab, and Erabanasium; the Urishilaku should have already recognized you) name you Nerevarine. To do this, you'll need to recieve the aprooval of the House Councilors and the Ashkahns of the Ashlanders.
The names and locations of the councilors can be found in each Houses book (red for Redoran, yellow for Hlaalu, and brown for Telvanni, I think). The Redoran Councilors can be found in Ald'Ruhn, Under Skar. Talk to each of them until you find a means of getting them to accept you (don't ask them more than once, mind you; that'll just **** them off). Next, you'll need to see the Hlaalu Councilors. Three can be found in Vivec (by the way, give Ordinators a wide berth for a while; you'll understand why if you keep your eyes open), one can be found on the island East of Vivec, one can be found West of Suran, and one can be found in Dren's Plantation. Finally, there's the Telvanni, the trickiest of them all. Talk to their Mouths in Sadrith Mora to figure out how to deal with them.
Once you've become Hortator, you'll need to find the three Ashlander camps. They're marked on your map, so they're easy to find. Just make sure to follow Nibani Maesa's advice in regards to how to deal with them.

If you need any more help, I'd be glad to give you specifics.;)

CALzinger
07-30-2002, 08:11 PM
thank you so much man. THIS is what i need. this is exactly what i needed. and u gave it to me. thanks a lot

Duke
07-30-2002, 08:31 PM
If you actually want to be walked through the game, you can always go to gamefaqs (http://www.gamefaqs.com) Just go to Morrowind for PC it's more or less the same.

CALzinger
07-30-2002, 09:16 PM
ill check that out, thanks