PDA

View Full Version : I think SEGA needs to.....

consolegamer
07-30-2002, 12:11 PM
Get their da*n games out before EA does. EA gets their games out quicker and that means people will buy their games before SEGA's. And if EA's games are as good as NCAA 2003, I don't see a need to buy SEGA's college game. We all have to admit that EA's game is the bomb. I'm buying nfl2k3 for the online play, but I think EA has got the NCAA series in the bag already. Who needs another college game when you have one this good?:confused:

cityson
07-30-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by consolegamer
Get their da*n games out before EA does. EA gets their games out quicker and that means people will buy their games before SEGA's.

Uh...No! That's not the rule. Some ppl likes Sega (That's me), will eventually wait for Sega's games to come out.

OppiumNitrates
07-30-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by consolegamer
We all have to admit that EA's game is the bomb.

ummmmm NO. . . . i totlay disagree, and people who have an XBL account will wait for SEGA's games . . . that i can grarentee, unless they buy both

consolegamer
07-31-2002, 09:34 AM
True. What I said is sad.......But true:(

robnyack
08-03-2002, 07:14 PM
agreed. EA's NCAA 2003 is da bomb. GREAT football game.

Review in gamespot(?) for Sega's college game. Only giving it a 7.9.

So, I think I made the right choice.

cityson
08-03-2002, 08:26 PM
NCAA is "DA BOMB"? No man, that game is the crappiest football game ever....They have all the stuffed animals in the game....So G@Y.

robnyack
08-03-2002, 08:34 PM
They have all the stuffed animals in the game

what the hell are you talking about? I think they are called MASCOTS.

duh.

cityson
08-03-2002, 08:38 PM
MASCOTS, whatever....Still G@Y. We need no celebration in an American Football game....

consolegamer
08-07-2002, 08:38 AM
See, just like I said. SEGA is releasing NFL 2k3 the same day Madden comes out. They've heard my voice and responded!!!:D

CrazyCougar
08-07-2002, 12:04 PM
Can sega compare to the solid gameplay and depth of NCAA 2003. I don't know and want to find out. NCAA 2003 is one of the greatest college games i ever played!!! And I'll buy madden just so I can draft my college stars I am creating right now. That is the kewl thing yet!!! My main question is, can sega's game do this? And do they have a deep dynasty mode? I am at a crossroads right now about buying the online football game whether it be NFL2k3 or Fever but havent made that decision. If Sega has a college game as good as EA then I will get 2k3 thats for sure. Any comments on sega's NCAA 2k3 or previous versions?

robnyack
08-07-2002, 12:19 PM
yes, Sega's version of NCAA will allow you to export your grad class into Sega NFL2k3.

See, just like I said. SEGA is releasing NFL 2k3 the same day Madden comes out. They've heard my voice and responded

well, i hate to rain on your parade, but it seems EA has quietly moved up their Madden release 1 day, so it will now be in the stores a day earlier than NFL2k3. Unless, of course, Sega follws suit. I hope they do.