PDA

View Full Version : Location of Evidence Chests

whoadae
07-30-2002, 12:24 PM
Where is the evidence chest for stuff you lose in balmora.

halocombat4ever
07-30-2002, 12:30 PM
i don't think there is one threr

Alec
07-30-2002, 12:39 PM
Heres a tip for ya, If you want to turn yourself in but dont want to lose your goods. Just drop all of your stolen goods on the floor and then walk up to a guard and turn yourself in. After you are done paying gold or serving time, go back to where you dropped your items and they are yours to keep.

halocombat4ever
07-30-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Alec
Heres a tip for ya, If you want to turn yourself in but dont want to lose your goods. Just drop all of your stolen goods on the floor and then walk up to a guard and turn yourself in. After you are done paying gold or serving time, go back to where you dropped your items and they are yours to keep.
sorry to tell you but almost every one should know that un less it was your first time getting caught

whoadae
07-30-2002, 02:37 PM
I know that. But sometimes I get caught with something else and they take everything I stole. Even my pants one time. Like I stole a mortar and pestil and alembic, ect. I put it all in a crate, went to a guard and confessed, he wasnt interested so I thought I was cool. Then I get caught for accidentally stealing a book after reading it and the guad rapes me, steals my pants and all my alchemy things I stole (that was never reported). Does the stuff in balmora go back to S. nean??

Duke
07-30-2002, 05:02 PM
I'm not sure, but I'd guess that if it's anywhere it's probably in the fort just south of Balmora. I think I remember seeing an evidence chest there. Just a suggestion.

frostedflakes
07-30-2002, 05:05 PM
yeah, it's in fort moonmoth (can't remember exactly wherein tho).