PDA

View Full Version : HALO's WAY TOO OVERRATED

xbox_elf
07-30-2002, 11:04 PM
when i first got halo i was like ,wow,awsome i've halo!but now after i've beaten it,it is nothing but a bore.so i thought,maybe if my friend comes over and we play on multiplayer it'll be fun.sure about the first thirty minutes of it was fun,but after that we turned the system off and watched tv.with halo's linear levels and cliche' storyline and very,very,very small multiplayer levels,i found myself playing max payne more,ALOT more.so right now i guess i can say that halo officially sucks ,(IN MY OPINION!!!!)

Alien
07-30-2002, 11:12 PM
"life is like a game of dungeons and draogns,it's all a matter of chance."

You spelt 'dragons' wrong by the way. ;)

But eh, good point. The Main Story in Halo does get quite repetitive, even if you're playing it on different difficulty levels. But I differ about the Multiplayer...it's fun. But we all have our own opinions.

xbox_elf
07-30-2002, 11:16 PM
thanks

lllSmokelll
07-30-2002, 11:17 PM
i dont think its overated :(

Koopa
07-30-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by xbox_elf
when i first got halo i was like ,wow,awsome i've halo!but now after i've beaten it,it is nothing but a bore.so i thought,maybe if my friend comes over and we play on multiplayer it'll be fun.sure about the first thirty minutes of it was fun,but after that we turned the system off and watched tv.with halo's linear levels and cliche' storyline and very,very,very small multiplayer levels,i found myself playing max payne more,ALOT more.so right now i guess i can say that halo officially sucks ,(IN MY OPINION!!!!)

sorry man, but halo is twenty times the game max payne is. what you need is a lan party. find 16 friends and four xboxes.:D

by the way, you DID beat it on legendary, right?

xbox_elf
07-30-2002, 11:20 PM
i know that dude,i plan on doing that soon,what i'm saying is i think halo sucks RIGHT NOW

Koopa
07-30-2002, 11:29 PM
beat it on LEGENDARY before you criticize it:D it'll be 10 times more fun than on easy or normal!

Spike Minoda
07-30-2002, 11:30 PM
Did you beat it on legendary though? And guys let him think what he wants/ everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

xbox_elf
07-30-2002, 11:31 PM
ummm...actually you're wrong

Spike Minoda
07-30-2002, 11:33 PM
Me? Or Koopa. I didnt like legendary. too hard. but it was challenging. it took me like 3 hours just to beat Halo the level. POA was easy though. and the library was just crazy

xbox_elf
07-30-2002, 11:41 PM
i was talking to koopa

Sargent_Ryan
07-30-2002, 11:48 PM
I haven't really played halo for a couple of weeks but when I first got it I loved the game. Especially when I was playing it on legendary I couldn't put it down for that week. But now I think the game is boring because none of my friends have an xbox because they all think that the ps2 and gamecube are amazing. So I have no one to play it with. And the one friend who was going to get an xbox might not be now so I have absolutely no one to play with. I know the multiplayer is so much fun because I played it with my brother when he came home but I just need some more people to play with and I don't have cable yet. I just wish there was bots to play against.

xbox_elf
07-30-2002, 11:52 PM
yeah i know what you mean,but don't worry,when you go online there'll be pleant to do