PDA

View Full Version : My Xbox Controller Review

Jason1010
10-30-2001, 07:49 PM
I went to the mall merely to play an xbox at the store that had one :D When i got there i was able to play a small demo of Oddworld and a demo of Fusion Furry. Both games were fun. The graphics were great and the framerate was high 100% of the time. It was fabulous! One of the things i liked best though was the controller. It felt so comfy and natural in your hands. It was really easy to get the hang of too. The buttons are all high quality and easy to get used to as far as arrangement goes. And the rumble feature was really cool too. All in all here is what i found out today:

THE XBOX IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE HYPE MAKES IT OUT TO BE!!!

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 11:09 AM
Are the box's controllers the same as DC's? I hope so. If they are diff how much do they vary?

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 11:17 AM
Scarecrow...I found that the XBox controllers are even better than the DC controllers. If you like the double trigger buttons (R and L buttons) that were found on the DC then you are in luck...the XBox controllers have this, too.

Personally, the XBox controllers were amazing! Perfect! I can tell they did a lot of research in their design. One of the best things that I found on the XBox controller is that the sides of it bow out for a more comfortable fit. By contrast, the DC controllers came straight down and gave it a feel that was not as natural. You will like the XBox controllers much better! I would arguably call the XBox controllers the "big brother" of the DC controllers, meaning, much more improved. Get ready for controlling excellence!

-Max

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 12:33 PM
I really need to get to a store and take a look at the system. I am just trying not to so that it dosnt tease me as much. lol

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 12:40 PM
Scarecrow...you might want to soon...I've already got a great feel for them...so, if we ever play NFL Fever 2002 online, you might want to be ready ;)

-Max :D

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 12:54 PM
ah dont make me do to you what tampa did to MN this weekend.. 34-7 lol If they are close to DC it wont matter. I was unbeatable in nfl2k. I just hate PS little kid controllers. I am 6'3" with size 14-15 ( us) shoes so my hands are a bit to big and the ps controllers are a little to small for my liking

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 02:12 PM
D a m n, Scarecrow...you sound like a lineman! Back in the day, I was the varsity running back in High School....and, even on video games, I can pull off a good running game, too :D Ah, but watch out for my passing, too...

Just a hint: I rarely will do the same play in a single quarter...your defense will be going bonkers by the time you and I play a little on-line game :D

-Max (Gotta love trash talk...especially considering the game or the console for that matter are not even out yet!! hehe)

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 02:37 PM
you might score but you wont be able to hold me. WR here all the way baby. Cause when we play you wont be able to sack what you cant catch.

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 02:45 PM
lol, Scarecrow...Nice trash talk! Except, wasn't the Scarecrow in the Wizzard of Oz a little uncoordinated?

You might find that your WR skills won't be able to get ahead of my DB...Needlessly to say, my offensive skills might come across just as impressive :D

-Max

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 02:49 PM
he didnt have brains but he had heart... but also the scarecrow from batman also braught nightmares. which you will be having.

"no no not another sack" swet dripping down your face curled up in a little ball twitching

Xboxmaster2001
10-31-2001, 02:50 PM
When i played xbox the controller fit into my hands soo perfectly i was suiprized that contoller is just like the dc but better it just is great

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 02:50 PM
might even beat you so bad you will start sounding like rain man. lmao

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 03:27 PM
Scarecrow...I'd rather be the rainman than have a pile of cheese on my head :D

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 03:33 PM
lol cheese is for burgers and brats not for hats. And its better than a sky rat I mean pigeon wait I mean Seagull.. wait what are you ...lol Is there a difference between seagulls and seahawks or is seahawks just a prettier name...?

- Man I wish it was online capable right away.

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 06:37 PM
Scarecrow...Answer: It's just another pretty name and a pretty team that is going to lay the smack down on your cheesy-head ass at NFL Fever 2002 online :D

-Max:D

thedrisc
10-31-2001, 07:27 PM
LOL!! don't forget to keep the plastic on it or it will loose that new car smell.

thedrisc
10-31-2001, 07:49 PM
you need that new car smell spray!!!!

SciFi
10-31-2001, 07:57 PM
have you seen all the 3ed party controllers???

Rancey
10-31-2001, 11:21 PM
That new car smell is vial!