PDA

View Full Version : the xbox controller

XBOX Dude
10-30-2001, 09:39 PM
ok i bought an xbox controller already cause i was gonna get one anyway and let me tell you it felt great it just fits your hands and you almost instantly get a fell for the configuration of the thing and when you can pick it up and hold and not have it attached to a kisok it feels even better. i mean it looks big but the buttons are well placed and easy to reach. and the cord my god i mean 9.8 feet sounds big, but it looks even bigger

KillaB
10-31-2001, 07:49 AM
:) :)
I went to my local Toys R' Us the other evening and got to put my hands on an Xbox contoller for the first time. I think it fits perfectly in an adults hand. I didn't have to strain to reach any buttons and it was remarkably light considering its size. There isn't a lot of time left until I should get my Xbox and I can't wait for that day to get here.

15 days and counting....

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 02:51 PM
I like it, too...very comfortable. They are similar to the DC controllers but much more improved. I actually liked the controllers better than sex...well, maybe not.:D

tbird
10-31-2001, 03:56 PM
I've tried out the xbox controller and just can't understand why so many mags bashed it. It fit very comfortably in my hands.. I can understand how it might affect small children from playing but this machine's for the older group ... It's fine and really suggest you obtain an extra one..

thedrisc
10-31-2001, 04:13 PM
I tried it today and I thought it was great. It fit really well in my hands and after a few seconds I barley knew I was holding it.

The munch demo I played reacted really well to the controller. Everything I wanted to do I could do. This system is going to rock.

The only down side I can see is the size it might be difficult for children and small adults to use. Especially women like my wife.

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 05:54 PM
You know, if you think about it, both of the things you said are major pluses! More game time for you! hehe

When I first held one, I thought it was the most comfortable controller I have ever held...it's perfect and feels like it was tailored for my hands. But, what can you expect from the most brilliant game console ever made? Answer: Absolute excellence!

thedrisc
10-31-2001, 06:24 PM
LOL!! what was I thinking. way to go xbox!!!

SciFi
10-31-2001, 08:14 PM
X dude, where did you buy it, and was it pre ordered???

XBOX Dude
10-31-2001, 08:31 PM
they had them sitting out in funco land and i just decided to pick one up.