PDA

View Full Version : Easy money in large bundle unlimited!!!

y2jkol
07-31-2002, 04:26 PM
Go to the Erabinisun(sp) something camp, its southwest of Tel Fyr. Head due west until you run into Reeh-Jah, an escaped argonian slave, straight outta Tel Aruhn. I tried to get him to ebonheart where he would be safe, i'm a twin lamps kinda guy, but the retard got stuck behind a rock and was set upon by three damn Cliff Racers, anyways, thats beside the point. Kill Reeh-Jah after agreeing to take him to ebonheart. Then go to Tel Aruhn and talk to the slave trader lady in front of the big Tel Aruhn entrance, you can't miss her. I went there to kill her and free the slaves and talked to her about Reeh-Jah and collected the 50 gold bounty. Then i noticed that i continued to collect the bounty everytime i clicked "Reeh-Jah". I'm not really pressed for money, i put in my long hours with the creeper a long time ago after dusting off ordinators, finished with about 500k or so and haven't sold a thing since. I bought all the slaves she was selling, freed em, and collected Reeh-Jah's bounty enough times to make up for the money i paid her. Pretty cool $hit.

Alien
07-31-2002, 05:55 PM
Just wondering, are you the same person who posted this almost exact same message on the Morrowind forums entitled something like "Free money, comes in stacks of 50g!!!"? I am just wondering, I saw that thread, and then this one too. :D

CALzinger
07-31-2002, 06:12 PM
if its in 50g at a time, i am not doing this. honestly, how long would i take to gather 100k?? if i need say $1,000 to buy somethin, then ill do that. otherwise, ordinators are the way.

wait, do u have to exit the talking dialogue box and talk about ree-jah again? or do u just talk about ree-jah, then in the same dialogue box, talk about him agian?

y2jkol
07-31-2002, 06:26 PM
Alien, this is a friend who posted it and they sent me the link in my email and i tried it so yes its the same. And you just use the same dialouge box to talk about him without exiting and every time u talk about him the money piles in!

CALzinger
07-31-2002, 07:35 PM
im tryin in then if its in the same dialogue. actually, im in luck. i just did the imperial legion quest and i just met that argonian dude. but he went somewhere else now...all i gotta do is find him

EphMune
08-04-2002, 06:03 PM
When i got to this camp and went due west like you said too, the path just goes for a little bit and then hits this ancestral tomb up against some mountains. i tried going around the mountains by another trail but i saw no slave. i looked everyhwere and cant find him. could you please go through the procedure more specifically? thanks in advance.

poedcir
08-11-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by CALzinger
if its in 50g at a time, i am not doing this. honestly, how long would i take to gather 100k?? if i need say $1,000 to buy somethin, then ill do that. otherwise, ordinators are the way.

wait, do u have to exit the talking dialogue box and talk about ree-jah again? or do u just talk about ree-jah, then in the same dialogue box, talk about him agian?

ordinators are the way????? what do you mean????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

frostedflakes
08-11-2002, 03:42 AM
kill them and sell the armor.

you can make good money off golden saints. they use ebony swords that are worth exactly 10k (great for selling to mudcrab).

Duke
08-11-2002, 11:02 AM
I have to agree, at 50g at a time, I'd rather just murder ordinators and sell the stuff to Creeper (at lest there's a guild guide there)

I took Ree-Jah all the way to Ebonheart in my first game, and it was tough since I was too stupid to realize I was just a mountain away from Kumu (sp?)

Anyway, the way they set the game up, money should be the least of your concerns. I wish they made it harder, but once you have it figured out, murdering ordinators is your fastest way to get cash. You can more or less buy all your skill leveling up.

On my new game I'm not really doing it, but still I accidentally ran into one of the fellows carrying a daedric dai-katana when I was level 5. Although I like the open endedness of the game, I think it's really too easy to come by things that you really shouldn't get till later in the games.