PDA

View Full Version : stupid xbox

halocombat4ever
07-31-2002, 06:52 PM
i am getting really pised on how many times the game freezes i have bin trying to get through this tomb for ours but no matter what it freezes it has happened to me twice in a row some one should realy fix it or make new ones/versin am rite it is gust so anoyinganoing to play a game that freezes al the time

Alien
07-31-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by halocombat4ever
i am getting really pised on how many times the game freezes i have bin trying to get through this tomb for ours but no matter what it freezes it has happened to me twice in a row some one should realy fix it or make new ones/versin am rite it is gust so anoyinganoing to play a game that freezes al the time Eh...yeah...*looks at period, comma, and shift key*

But er, yeah. It does freeze a lot...after your save game gets to be over 250 it starts happening a lot more.

xtr0n187
08-01-2002, 04:13 AM
So Alien, you are saying that after 250 saves the game freezes more?

How are you so sure, and is it directly related to the saving of games, or just certain parts and areas of the game may freeze?

I have had the game freeze on me like twice.....but i save often as to not get funked over after doing things.

Alien
08-01-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by xtr0n187
So Alien, you are saying that after 250 saves the game freezes more?

How are you so sure, and is it directly related to the saving of games, or just certain parts and areas of the game may freeze?

I have had the game freeze on me like twice.....but i save often as to not get funked over after doing things. No, after the save game gets over 250 Blocks of memory. Sorry I didn't clearify myself.

cityson
08-01-2002, 09:16 AM
That doesn't mean Xbox sucks....It's the game that suck. Freezes occur to some games only.....And Morrowind is one of them. The title should be "Morrowind Sucks" or "Stupid Morrowind"....