PDA

View Full Version : Reputation in morrowind

hathornakt
08-01-2002, 10:20 AM
Whats up with the reputation statistic. After the first few hours of play my reputation goes up to 1, but then never moves up nor down again.. and ive been playing for quite awhile (Imperial Dragon!! woohoo, though there is no imperial legion quests after this):(

I have never played a thief or anything though, so do thiefs have reputations that move more perhaps?? (stealing.. assassinations.. whatnot)???:confused:

Duke
08-01-2002, 11:02 AM
Hey man, just a suggestion, look around for this stuff first. There's already a big, long thread on it.

Anyway short version:

Rep goes up as you complete quests, seems the main (blades) quests do it the fastest, but every little bit helps. Never goes down as far as I know.

Welcome to XBA

SlightlySycho
08-01-2002, 11:02 AM
Doing various quests will raise your Reputation. The main Quest will boost it about forty points. Rising up in a Great House ought to give you another ten points. Most of the quests aren't that obvious. You just run across somebody, and if you help them they'll say they'll tell everyone they know about you, raising you Reputation.

Nato King
08-01-2002, 06:50 PM
I remeber a thread like this and it said if you do the main quest it will go up a lot. I was at 1 and I did some House of Hlaalu Quest and it want up to 12.:)