PDA

View Full Version : I reserved NFL 2K3 and Madden 2003. Do you think I.....

consolegamer
08-01-2002, 11:05 AM
Made a mistake with madden? I just wanted to see how the new commentary came out and I really liked the last Madden (alot more than fever). I didn't want fever. I'll do online with 2K3. I hope I didn't make a mistake with Madden. You would think that since online play is not in madden, they would work on the sound and visuals more. Let's hope.:confused:

Zion
08-01-2002, 12:42 PM
Honestly, judging from NCAA 2003, Madden should actually be a good game..unlike last years paltry effort. However, Fever and 2k3 are going to be much much better.

I think the only thing you can do wrong by getting Madden is alienating the Xbox community because it's pretty much an unwritten law that EA is getting the boycott this year. You won't see too many serious gamers with Madden in their collections..or any other EA games for that matter.

If EA does have a game I want, I'll go out of my way and even pay more for a used copy just so it won't drive up their sales numbers.

POD13259
08-01-2002, 12:58 PM
IMO, you don't need both Madden and 2K3, but do whatever you want.

robnyack
08-01-2002, 09:52 PM
As a long time Madden fan, Madden is last on my football list this year. I will start with Fever, probably get NFL2k3, and if unsatisfied, I will buy Madden.

I think Fever and Sega are really going to take a major step forward this year, while Madden might be resting a bit on their laurels. We'll see....