PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Magazine 1st Edition Arrived

BT_Express
10-31-2001, 06:47 AM
Last night I received the 1st edition of XBOX Magazine with the DEMO DVD disk. I haven't had a chance to view the DVD, but I will be viewing it soon. :D

KillaB
10-31-2001, 07:51 AM
I just wanted to know how long it took you to receive your first issue. I didn't subscribe until the past weekend, and I want to know how long it is going to take before I see the first issue of OXM! I am really excited about getting it and I hope they process my order and get it shipped out really soon!

Thanks for the help!

AlBoogy
10-31-2001, 10:35 AM
Good luck. I subscribed on october 8 and when i called they told me ill be getting mine in mid november. If thats the case ill just buy it off the newsstand.

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 12:29 PM
Mid nov that sucks I am still waiting for mine too. I dont remember when I subscribed but I did it online with a cc so I am hoping I will get it soon.

l Maximus l
10-31-2001, 12:36 PM
I didn't end up subscribing...I'll just get them from the news stands...no waiting for me...just a drive and buy for me :D

-Max

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 12:56 PM
It will take longer though. Most issues dont seem to hit news stands till about 2 weeks after I get mine in the mail. Golf digest APG Paintball international, paintball, Gamepro ( yes I get it but I dont know why, I never subscribed lol)

BT_Express
10-31-2001, 01:17 PM
I subscribed when they first started offering the subscriptions. I still haven't had a chance to view the videos yet, but I hope to see some of it this afternoon.