PDA

View Full Version : Will OXM have XBL game demos?

Dre
08-01-2002, 02:11 PM
I don't know if XBL games can have online demos. I really hope they can, a multiplayer demo of Unreal would be sweet even if it was only a few guns and maps.

Well, what do you think? Anyone heard of anything??

DZNUTZ
08-01-2002, 02:16 PM
don't know, doubt it....maybe...probably....
anywho...good thread!

cityson
08-01-2002, 02:19 PM
No demos....Demos are g@y.

Dre
08-01-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by cityson
No demos....Demos are g@y.

Stupid.
Post.
Annoying.
Moron.

cityson
08-01-2002, 02:24 PM
Don't post a thread if you wana avoid my replies....I can reply any thread I want.

Dre
08-01-2002, 02:27 PM
Don't post a thread if you wana avoid my replies....I can reply any thread I want.

Simpleminded
Poster
Arrogant
Mofo

Brevity
08-01-2002, 02:40 PM
D@mn good Q. I will ask if I get that XBL tester job. But I wont tell unless I am made a mod. Well I might tell but not post it. and btw: was that you I palyed the other day?

Casper
08-01-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Simpleminded
Poster
Arrogant
Mofo

I see the hidden message there buddy

http://spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

Now Cityson....go back home, sip on your ba-ba, and play your PoS2, dam hater.

Anywho...I think that they will have a demo for Unreal soon enough...but knowing OXM and their wonderful timing :rolleyes: , it will be out 2 weeks after the release date :D

Plewis
08-01-2002, 03:02 PM
yeah cityson is a biotch... and yes there is a way to keep you from posting.... its called the ignore button... even if you do post he cant see it!

Dre
08-01-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
D@mn good Q. I will ask if I get that XBL tester job. But I wont tell unless I am made a mod. Well I might tell but not post it. and btw: was that you I palyed the other day?

Hey Brev! Well, yes and no. It was my xbox but it was my 2 friends playing. I saw you guys play though while I was rolling a doob, you're really good with the ghosts!

OppiumNitrates
08-01-2002, 03:18 PM
nice foking question Dre . . .

well although i would love this (and im sure everyone else with an XBL accout would to) but since everyone who subscribes to OXM has an Xbox to play demos, they might not have and XBL account so i doubt they would have online demos in the OXM disk but maybe the singel player part of the XBL game . . . . on a side note i dont doubt that they would have downloadable demos for XBL users

also nice subliminal message there
and nice pick up there casper, nothing gets by u :cool:

Originally posted by Dre
while I was rolling a doob

Nice, cant say me and the boys havent taken a break from online Halo for that . . .

E Nomini Patri
08-01-2002, 05:39 PM
Good point AitD (Nice sig btw). I would guess they ust have a small section named Online Demos or something. When the game is over, just go back to the list or something.

Snoopy7548
08-01-2002, 05:47 PM
dont make fun of cityson. its not his fault he cant defend himself;)

cityson
08-01-2002, 05:57 PM
Yea, don't make fun of me and start makin' fun of Snoopy....

Snoopy7548
08-01-2002, 06:00 PM
Yea, don't make fun of me and start makin' fun of Snoopy....

go for it. i dont really care.

MixMasta
08-01-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by casper

I see the hidden message there buddy

http://spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

Now Cityson....go back home, sip on your ba-ba, and play your PoS2, dam hater.

Anywho...I think that they will have a demo for Unreal soon enough...but knowing OXM and their wonderful timing :rolleyes: , it will be out 2 weeks after the release date :D

nice find casper, i didnt realize that til u pointed it out. and i like ur use of subliminal messages, very creative...btw, to get back on topic, i think they probably wont have demos for xbl because u would have to have a gamers tag, plus it might be unfair to others who dont have it. but if the say, maybe included like a demo of nfl fever, gave u the option to play 1 quater alon, single player, or play it against another demo using opponet on xbl, but i think that would be too complicated, and oxm and m$ wouldnt wanna hassle with all the trouble...