PDA

View Full Version : finially i got omx 10

Snapple
08-01-2002, 07:27 PM
okay so i admit it could be way better

i hate that football game so that only leaves me with 2 more demos(i already have doa)timesplitters 2 is a long ass demo:eek:

so i really only like gunmetal but timesplitter is pretty cool too

man so many ****ing movies:eek: thats pathetic they could of gave us less movies and more demos but ......

btw:sega 2t was delad at the last minute if you wach that little clip video thing with the words and stuff:)

Snapple
08-01-2002, 08:12 PM
yea its worth it cause they have fetures wait speacking of fetures they didnt have my favorte
p.o.d:mad:anyway they put some good demos on the disc and the magazines are great to and about the doa thing all it does is give you more costums:)

MixMasta
08-01-2002, 08:15 PM
i just got it today, its pretty good, if you check out out the blinx video its awesome, i want this game now. timesplitters is cool, and gun metal is kinda hard, but i only played that once

Snapple
08-01-2002, 08:24 PM
i dont know what it is about gun metal but its pretty easy only part i think is hard is when your fighting in air:eek:

faceoff508
08-01-2002, 08:24 PM
I hated that football game. Its so confusing. Gun Metal is very hard. Timesplitters 2 is the only good game on the demo.

I enjoy the movies

faceoff508
08-01-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
Does it have soundtrack support...im trading hunter for it! It looks awsome

What game? Same here, I am kindda thinking of returning Hunter. I have never played it in a month.

Snapple
08-01-2002, 08:31 PM
i just play the demo of hunter and thats enough(cuase it the big blood bath level)

time splitters is exactly like james bond games in every way kindoff:)
and when i had trouble with those cameras i thought of games bond games and was like shoot the cameras:) and it worked

Professor Kaos
08-01-2002, 08:31 PM
if i could i would return azurik its the worst game i got its even worse then wreckless i bought it the day after xmas, the same day i bought my xbox, i chose it over simpsons road rage and i regret takin azurik

chili325
08-01-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
I hated that football game. Its so confusing. Gun Metal is very hard. Timesplitters 2 is the only good game on the demo.

I enjoy the movies
The demo does not due ncaa 2003 justice. I own the game and can say that it is an excellent game with a bit of a learning curb. Plus, because its college, u have to really get into the experience of being ur team.

faceoff508
08-01-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Playya
if i could i would return azurik its the worst game i got its even worse then wreckless i bought it the day after xmas, the same day i bought my xbox, i chose it over simpsons road rage and i regret takin azurik

I liked Asuirk for some reason. Its one of my favorite games. I just got it today. Why do you hate it?

Snapple
08-01-2002, 08:42 PM
i sortof like azurk but....

btw:how the hell does a thread about demos get turned into something about azurk:rolleyes:

Professor Kaos
08-01-2002, 08:59 PM
i dont like it cuz the fighting is fluid its the same combo over and over and plus i got stuck and couldnt find my out so i gave up, idk y i just did

Professor Kaos
08-01-2002, 09:04 PM
oops i meant the fightin ISNT fluid