PDA

View Full Version : levatition

Reaper
08-01-2002, 07:59 PM
could someone tell me where to find a spell or potion of levatation or flight or anything that can get me somewhere high. any help would be great.

elitewp
08-01-2002, 09:28 PM
A potion of rising force is what you are looking for. You can also purchase the spell, but I forget where. Also, you can make a pilgrimage to Vivec and pay homage to the shrine outside the temple. This will enable you to levitate for one day.

BTW...I just thought of this...Has anyone tried to levitate over the ghostfence? Just wondering if it possible.

-EW

Duke
08-01-2002, 09:57 PM
Yep, it's possible. Reaper a Wizard's staff is also a pretty handy thing to have around. I think it levitates you for 3 or 4 minutes.

There are a few around, I picked mine up in the Mages' guild in Balmora

mticha_21
08-01-2002, 10:08 PM
or u could get the boots of apostle,i think thats what theryre called, i love those things,theyre heplful and plus they look kool ha theyre purple

Alien
08-01-2002, 10:21 PM
I just made a Constant Effect Levitation on a robe...sweetish meatballs.

I called it 'Kurt's Soaring Robe'. I used a Soul Trapped Golden Saint of course with about 17k gold.

Duke
08-02-2002, 12:18 AM
Dwemer flying boots are nice too, just can't remember where I got 'em last time.

I know there are some in the corprusarium but ya gotta give 'em up for the cure.

E-Xbox
08-02-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Alien
I just made a Constant Effect Levitation on a robe...sweetish meatballs.

I called it 'Kurt's Soaring Robe'. I used a Soul Trapped Golden Saint of course with about 17k gold.
what?!
u made a constant effect robe...thats sweet...
what gem did u trap it in?
and how did u make it constant..cuz i thought u needed an amazing soul gem with an amazing soul..

peace

Alien
08-02-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

what?!
u made a constant effect robe...thats sweet...
what gem did u trap it in?
and how did u make it constant..cuz i thought u needed an amazing soul gem with an amazing soul..

peace I used a Grand Sould Gem...and to capture the Golden Saint I used a Scroll of (Put some odd name here) Gem-Feeder's. You can buy them in the Balmora Mage's Guild from someone.

Then you find a Golden Saint. Save before you attempt to capture the soul. Then cast the scroll powers, and then a cloud will come over the Golden Saint. Then kill the Golden Saint. You will get a Message saying "You have soul-trapped a soul". Then go into your inventory, and look. You should have a captured Golden Saint in one of your Grand Soul Gems.

Then just go to a enchanter, and you will have the option of making the thing you're enchanting Constant Effect, as long as your use the Golden Saint's Soul. Have loads of gold though, it costs lots.

Professor Kaos
08-02-2002, 09:50 AM
i did the same thing as alien but i used boots, i shouldnt have cuz now i have to carry 2 pairs with me, but oh well i can still get where ever i need to get

E-Xbox
08-02-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Alien
I used a Grand Sould Gem...and to capture the Golden Saint I used a Scroll of (Put some odd name here) Gem-Feeder's. You can buy them in the Balmora Mage's Guild from someone.

Then you find a Golden Saint. Save before you attempt to capture the soul. Then cast the scroll powers, and then a cloud will come over the Golden Saint. Then kill the Golden Saint. You will get a Message saying "You have soul-trapped a soul". Then go into your inventory, and look. You should have a captured Golden Saint in one of your Grand Soul Gems.

Then just go to a enchanter, and you will have the option of making the thing you're enchanting Constant Effect, as long as your use the Golden Saint's Soul. Have loads of gold though, it costs lots.
icic..
so a golden saints soul in a grand soul gem has enuff charge to do constant effect?
thats cool....
i already knew all of the other stuff...

peace

shrew king
08-03-2002, 12:28 AM
The only time i have seen a golden saint is when i was leavin suran, but i was too low to kill it.. could u find the name of that scroll and tell me it? and the gem needed to trap it is the one that looks like a coin right? (gold colored and round)

BTW, if you trap a soul like a golden saint, can u sell it for a load of cash?

and is there any place you can find a golden saint easily?

elitewp
08-03-2002, 12:56 AM
It's the gem feeder scroll or cast a spell of soul trap. Yes, it's the grand soul gem (gold round coin lookin thing). If you trap a golden saint it is worth 80k.

-EW

Tkf5000
08-04-2002, 11:39 AM
whats the points of the flying staff that u get in mages guild? i want to make a levitate like 100 points constant affect but theres no itwem with a big enough charge. and if i do like levitate 10 i go slow as crap. and if i equip boots of blinding speen, im blind.

shrew king
08-04-2002, 04:11 PM
for trapping a golden saint, will a regular soultrap spell work? and where is an easy place to find a golden saint?

ScorpionX
08-04-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
for trapping a golden saint, will a regular soultrap spell work? and where is an easy place to find a golden saint?

Yes, all you need is a soultrap spell and a grand soul gem. As for finding them, they are usually in daedric ruins. You can buy a summon golden saint spell in Tel Branora if you want to catch them easily.

shrew king
08-04-2002, 04:43 PM
tel branora, ill remember that, do u know WHERE in tel branora? and how much magicka it cost to summon one?

ScorpionX
08-04-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
tel branora, ill remember that, do u know WHERE in tel branora? and how much magicka it cost to summon one?

It is in the big tower in Tel Branora, at the very top where Therana is. There is a guy in one of the rooms with a enchanted robe on, he is the one that sells them. It costs a large amount of magicka, but I just enchanted an amulet to summon one for 15 seconds so it gives me enough time to soul trap it. ;)