PDA

View Full Version : Return to Castle Wolfenstein information.

wweomaniac
08-02-2002, 09:13 AM
I remember someone asking about this game a while back, but I ca't find the post. I told them that it was confirmed a wile back but little information has been posted ever since... well here's the latest information coming from TODAY!

"Return To Castle Wolfenstein is the latest in the line of PC first person shooters to come to PlayStation 2. But they tend to sell rather well, and this seems likely to do similarly.

An Xbox version is also in the works, but we haven't got release dates for either as yet."

http://www.gamesasylum.com/articles/showarticle.php?id=274

kornavs19
08-02-2002, 11:38 AM
Thanks.... That was me who made a thread on that... I can't wait till they announce a release date....:)

EDIT: Heres the thread....
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18916

cityson
08-02-2002, 11:41 AM
Return to Castle Wolfenstein sucks! I've played it b4. Even the old Wolf3D.

yall
08-02-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by cityson
Return to Castle Wolfenstein sucks! I've played it b4. Even the old Wolf3D.

What??? RTCW was awsome on the PC. Multiplayer was fun and so was the single player story. Anyway, I hope those were PS2 screenshots, cause they looked like sh**.

wweomaniac
08-02-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by cityson
Return to Castle Wolfenstein sucks! I've played it b4. Even the old Wolf3D. great way to back up your arguement... so it just sucks? Why does it suck?

Toonz
08-02-2002, 04:27 PM
lol RTCW sucks hahahahahahaha you have never played it if you think it sucks. Its the best team based shooter ever made and would be perfect for Xbox live so that everyone could talk to each other

cityson
08-02-2002, 04:46 PM
Hey Toonz, thanks for remindin' that Xbox has 4 controller ports.....The PC ver. sucks cuz it doesn't support co-op screen play! That's it. Now I would say Xbox's ver. will kick a$$!

Toonz
08-02-2002, 06:00 PM
Hmm not sure how splitscreen will improve things but whatever. If you have not had a good time playing RTCW on the PC you just haven't played on the right servers. Either way I hope you will enjoy it when it comes out I know I am gonna.