PDA

View Full Version : Lots of gold

Professor Kaos
08-02-2002, 10:54 AM
go to the telvanni canton marketplace or whatever its called, go into the telvanni tower, go left when u enter and ull find a set of stairs on ur left going down, there will b 2 doors, prison cells and somtin else, open the sotmin else door. there will b 2 ordinators kill them, open the nxt door, kill that ordinator too. unlock and untrap one of the doors, itll take u to a room with 2 storm artonauches, kill them, then try to go out the door u came in it will b trapped and locked again undo both and ull enter a room that had 2 ordinators kil both of them and u will find weapons and armor and gold and jewels in the chests on tables and shelves inside the room. use a mark and recall spell to come back to pick up more stuff, i got over 300k after i sold everythin and i started with 35k so now u should have enough money for lots and lots o training, or whatever u need.

lates

masterchief2064
08-02-2002, 04:12 PM
WOW, is this at Vivec??? thanks Im going to do this right now!!!!

Duke
08-02-2002, 05:54 PM
It's the Telvanni treasury. They have 'em at the Hlaalu and Redoran cantons too. Tons of stuff.

There's a decent amount of glass and ebony armor in one of 'em

Nato King
08-03-2002, 07:08 AM
Thanks for the information man I will see if I can get that money too. I love when I have a lot of money. If you have the money you can rule.:)

masterchief2064
08-03-2002, 11:26 AM
What city is it at???? Im confused:confused:

Alien
08-03-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by masterchief2064
What city is it at???? Im confused:confused: Yes, in Vivec. The only city that has Telavanni, Redoran, and Hlaalu bases in it. Plus some Temple freaks, and a bunch of Ordinators. Oh, and a moon that you can fly up to.

Fly!!! I can fly!!!

Calve
08-03-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Yes, in Vivec. The only city that has Telavanni, Redoran, and Hlaalu bases in it. Plus some Temple freaks, and a bunch of Ordinators. Oh, and a moon that you can fly up to.

Fly!!! I can fly!!!

:confused: :confused: How can I fly up to the moon???:confused: :confused:

Professor Kaos
08-03-2002, 09:13 PM
make levatate boots, use the magicians staff, or a levatate scroll or some potion i cant think of the name

Calve
08-03-2002, 09:15 PM
and ill be able to like walk on the moon???? Kick Ass!:D

Professor Kaos
08-03-2002, 09:16 PM
its not really a moon moon but its like a floatin spherical buildin

vamp
08-03-2002, 10:18 PM
vaults are all over. There are 3 in vivec. 2 in ghostgate. and some other more very hard to find vaults.

I enchanted a constant effect levitate 8 points and I wear the boots of blinding speed so I can fly as fast as superman!

Professor Kaos
08-03-2002, 11:42 PM
why r u talkin bout vaults vamp, or what did have to do with this thread??

laters

Alien
08-04-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Playya
why r u talkin bout vaults vamp, or what did have to do with this thread??

laters Um...the first post is describing basically how to raid a vault...;)

Because what you were in....was the Telavanni Vaults. There is also Hlaalu and Redoran Vaults. Redoran has some nice stuff in it.

Professor Kaos
08-04-2002, 02:38 PM
i know that i posted bout raidin a vault, i also know about the other vaults. just nm i guess i wasnt thinkin

Alec
08-05-2002, 03:27 PM
About the so called "moon" I have been up there but without any unlocking spells, what is exactly inside there? Is it worthwhile to go in?