PDA

View Full Version : outlaw gof demo from oxm 9

theindian
08-03-2002, 06:47 PM
hey all...just wondering if someone could tell me how many holes you get to play on the outlaw golf demo...i just picked it up and it only lets me play 2 holes and then says thats it! but the mag it came with has a challenge to get a hole in 1 on a par 3...the 2 holes are par 4! i also thought i heard someone in a post say you got 9 holes...any ideas? mine doesnt freeze it just says thats the end of todays match or something...
thanks
sorry so long

Snoopy7548
08-03-2002, 07:09 PM
yea, the demo is only 2 holes. the challenges are for the full game.

Professor Kaos
08-03-2002, 07:36 PM
i have the demo but never actually played it, is it ne good or should i just keep playin timesplitters and morrowind??

Snapple
08-03-2002, 08:33 PM
i think this game is terriable hard:( and stupid

robnyack
08-03-2002, 08:36 PM
Outlaw Golf........major thumbs up.

lllSmokelll
08-03-2002, 09:31 PM
it had challenge for the oxm demo to make a hole in 1 on one of the 2 holes.....and its impossible :mad: :mad: those little bit****

theindian
08-03-2002, 10:20 PM
hmmm......i thought it was strange to that they would give you a demo challenge that you cant even do,,,disapointing...there was a seperate challenge for those who have the full game which was to shoot better then 59 for a whole round (i think it was 59...something like that) anyways thats to bad i was hoping for more holes....and for the person who hadnt tried there demo i say go for it...i really like it...id buy it if it had more then 3 courses....or if they came out with an add on disc!
on a different note what is the timesplitters demo like? is it multiplayer? bots? single player mission? i hope its mutil player...cant wait for all the new fps! LOVE HALO but need something new