PDA

View Full Version : You gotta try this!

Xtopia
08-03-2002, 07:20 PM
Ok, I just read this on the net...and it works:

To start off go to Balmora, leeave out of Balmora and follow the river until you come to a rope bridge, cross the bridge and head due east...you should find the entrance to Vassir-Didanat Cave. Enter it. Then leave, and head back to Balmora...go to Vivec and then to the St. Olms Plaza. Enter the Huanted Manor...and find the locked door (50) and enter. Talk to Dram Bero and mention the cave...he then says he wants the location...give it to him...he will then offer you any class of Daedric Weapon you want...take your pick.

It works, I chose a Daedric Katana...

However, is there anyway this could mess up the Main quest? I am really carefull about that...I don't want to start over....again...

Professor Kaos
08-03-2002, 07:34 PM
dude that is awsome, i got a deadric dia katana, claymore,war hammer, mace, short sword, long sword, katana, dagger, and tanto i need the spear and i think theres another hammer i need, ima try this

Xtopia
08-03-2002, 08:14 PM
I currently have:

2 Daedric Katanas
2 Daedric Tantos
1 Daedric Shortsword
1 Daedric Dagger
1 Daedric Di-Katana
1 Daedric Longsword....

more to come!!!

Alien
08-03-2002, 08:51 PM
Where can I get the Daedric Shortsword besides finding this cave? I am currently using a Ebony Shortsword..

Calve
08-03-2002, 08:53 PM
Where the F*ck do you get the daedric long sword!!!!!!!! PLEASE tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ive looked everwhere:( :( :( :(

Xtopia
08-03-2002, 08:53 PM
For the fighters guild, I killed Gentleman Jim Stacey...he used a Daedric Shortsword...

vamp
08-03-2002, 10:21 PM
I have about 5 of each and an endless amount of how many I want.

JADE8704
08-04-2002, 11:18 AM
i have:

2 daedric war axes
4 daedric battle axes
2 daedric claymores
10 daedric longswords
7 daedric short swords
15 daedric daggers
3 daedric clubs
2 daedric shields
1 daedric tower shield(this baby's hard to find!)
1 set of daedric pauldrons
2 sets of daedric gauntlets
2 sets of daedric boots
1 daedric curiass
2 sets of daedric greaves

those are all the daedric things i've found so far....i just keep raiding all the daedric shrines and killing all the dremora and golden saints there...easy for me being a level 81 dark elf...lol...funny thing is i enchanted a daedric war axe that has 1-80 chop with 40 pts damage health when strikes...thats like 120 hp...lol...anyways, most of the items i listed i've already sold to the merchant mudcrab...what would i do without him??

Calve
08-04-2002, 01:18 PM
10 daedric longswords!?!!?!?!??!!?
where can i find one??? ive looked everywhere :(

JADE8704
08-04-2002, 01:30 PM
calve-

depends on what level your char is...most of the good items don't appear till your char is around level 20 or so....after that, most daedric items are easy to find on dremoras and golden saints....oh yeah, i forgot i have 2 daedric long bows and 6 daedric arrows....

one more tip: outside of daedric shrines are some daedra that you can kill and get weapons from(eg. golden saints, dremora, dremora lords)...either kill them there or you can go inside the daedric shrines and steal the jewels from the shrine altar...then a dremora will appear right behind you and try to kill you...if your char is good enough, you cna kill it and take its weapons :)

Alien
08-04-2002, 01:31 PM
I wish I had that many Daedric stuff....

I only have

3 Daedric Daggers
Daedric Longbow
Daedric Towershield
Daedric Shield
Daedric Face of God
Daedric Dai-Katana or Claymore...I can't remember
Daedric Longsword
Daedric Face of God
and some Daedric Arrows.

I only carry the Face of God, one Dagger, and the Longbow around with me.

JADE8704
08-04-2002, 02:19 PM
yea..haulin all that weight from the daedric weapons is a bia....

Professor Kaos
08-04-2002, 02:44 PM
where did u get the war axe and clubs at??

JADE8704
08-04-2002, 03:36 PM
well if you do the lost ebony mine trick...(where you find the lost ebony mine, go to vivec and talk to some guy, he'll give you a choice of a daedric weapon, then pick axe)..or you can wait until a random spawned dremora or golden saint carries one, then kill them...remember though that you have to be a med-high level char to get the really good weapons...i'd say about lvl 20 or so

vamp
08-04-2002, 07:48 PM
Use the summoning glitch to make your dremora last forever, kill him and you get daedric weapons oh so easily. I dont like getting it from shrines because there so damn heavy.

mticha_21
08-04-2002, 09:45 PM
can u get the summon dremora from the same guy whos the summom golden saint?

JADE8704
08-05-2002, 12:33 PM
yep...actually he sells summon dremoras, summon golden saints, and summon winged twilights....my guy can't summon them though since he only has 120 magika....it requires like 150 or so i think..cant remember