PDA

View Full Version : Losing Interest???

Plasticman
10-31-2001, 08:51 PM
The closer the Xbox launch gets, the more I become less interested in posting at the forums. The Asylum is the only forums I post at, not including the main page at TXB.

I'm so anxious in playing an actual Xbox game, that I just don't care about posting a review, or talking about the games(what else could be said?). When X finally comes, the only thing I'll be doing is looking for reviews.

Who else feels this way?

CharlesDD2
10-31-2001, 10:31 PM
It's weird I was just thinking the same thing, I mean the fact that *most* of us haven't even seen an xbox in person is not enough to base a fare judgement, and like you said I can't wait to play it, I'm looking forward to it more than even a new sound card, but there's nothing really to post about more than just screen shots and reviews.

Plasticman
10-31-2001, 11:20 PM
Well, I did play the Xbox, but not an actual game. I want to play Halo soooo bad! I know for certain that I will still post here, but very seldom. After all, we won't be needed anymore to defend the Xbox as much since it'll be doing all the talking.

CharlesDD2
10-31-2001, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Plasticman
Well, I did play the Xbox, but not an actual game. I want to play Halo soooo bad! I know for certain that I will still post here, but very seldom. After all, we won't be needed anymore to defend the Xbox as much since it'll be doing all the talking.

Well said.