PDA

View Full Version : Networking with your XBox?

Echo_42
08-04-2002, 05:32 PM
Now i know how to get on XBconnect or Game Spy and play online, but what i want to do is remotely connect to the hard drive of my xbox...download/back up save game files, add mp3s/wmas to the Xbox HD for playback in my games, etc. Does anyone know how to do this?

mrmp3
08-05-2002, 01:01 AM
LOL! The XBox is not a computer. If you want to get mp3's onto your xbox, your gonna have to burn them onto CD-RW's not CD-R's. As far as I know, Interact didn't release a dexdrive so you can move your saves onto your computer. Only some games support the custom soundtrack feature. Signing off...

Echo_42
08-05-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by mrmp3
LOL! The XBox is not a computer. If you want to get mp3's onto your xbox, your gonna have to burn them onto CD-RW's not CD-R's. As far as I know, Interact didn't release a dexdrive so you can move your saves onto your computer. Only some games support the custom soundtrack feature. Signing off...

doh, that sucks. i remember with my dreamcast i was able to get online with a hack and slash method and download saved game files and what not :p was hoping I could do the same with Xbox