PDA

View Full Version : Enclave for PS2, GC, and PC???

Snoopy7548
08-04-2002, 05:38 PM
i was on mysimon.com, searching for where i could buy enclave, and i found that its coming to the ps2, gc, and pc. did anyone else know about this? i thought it was just an xbox exclusive? heres the links:

ps2 (http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=280547&affid=4965&source=buy)

gc (http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=220163&affid=4965&source=buy)

pc (http://www.computers4sure.com/product.asp?productid=1257316&affid=1765&adid=1765) :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :( :(

FuNkY mOnK
08-04-2002, 08:25 PM
now everyone can enjoy this game.

Icey_Princess
08-04-2002, 08:35 PM
It was announced for all 3 consoles at the same time. Each version was being developed seperately but with the same game design, the xbox team happened to finish first.

wweomaniac
08-04-2002, 08:49 PM
That was one of the reasons why I didn't want to get this game. I buy consoles mainly for EXCLUSIVE games and established multiplatform games.

If I wanted this game, I would have gotten a pS2 or GCN. It appears as if no one on any other console is excited aboot this title. One people with XBoxs... strange. Perhaps it's because we haven't had a good game come out in a while.

I would get Gun Metal because it's exclusive and very original. I heard it's suppose to be action packed and graphically amazing. Change from jet --> mech and back! How could you not like that?

Tkf5000
08-04-2002, 10:38 PM
wow. thatnks fr telling me i didnt hear this. i tohught it was exclusive. so no i wont brag to my ps2 friends about this game when i get it. ill just brag about halo and morrowind and stuff. and are the graphics being downgraded?

Crazy Joe
08-04-2002, 11:00 PM
it's still a time exclusive, the PS2 one isn't coming out until at least December and the GC one in October, plus the graphics are better on ours i'm sure.

MerimacHamwich
08-05-2002, 01:21 AM
Ofcourse the graphics are going to be downgraded. PS2 and GCN cannot do both pixel and vertex shaders. The textures in this game are too much for both of those consoles anyhow. Did you not read that it was in seprate development for each title? WWEOMANIAC, you are a contradictory person my friend. Look at the games in you sig. Many of them are not exclusives or established multiplatform games. Enclave is way more original than Gunmetal my friend. Gunmetal is just like Armored Core and Mechwarrior with a transformers twist. I have nothing against the game but it isn't super original like you were saying. Personally I think Enclave is a sweet game and everygamer should check it out. If it had Multiplayer it would be at least on par with halo. Heck I find it just as good as Halo now.

FuNkY mOnK
08-05-2002, 06:57 AM
I love enclave, but Halo blows any fps out of the water, the only thing that compares to halo, will be halo two. Enclave is a nice single player game, the visuals and characters add greatly creating a nice balance, and it is this that makes Enclave a love, hate game.

Crazy Joe
08-05-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
That was one of the reasons why I didn't want to get this game. I buy consoles mainly for EXCLUSIVE games and established multiplatform games.

so i guess that means you won't be getting the highly anticipated "Next Big Thing" Dead to Rights, since it is only a time exclusive, just like Enclave.

DBXNY
08-05-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
I love enclave, but Halo blows any fps out of the water, the only thing that compares to halo, will be halo two. Enclave is a nice single player game, the visuals and characters add greatly creating a nice balance, and it is this that makes Enclave a love, hate game.

Actually, if the save option was normal on Enclave, I'd say the game would probably be just as good as, if not better than Halo. (single player campaign mode). That is the only major flaw in the game. How could Conspiracy be so stupid and screw up something so simple? They make an incredibly beautiful game with hours of gameplay, the absolute best graphics I've ever seen on a console, addictive challenging gameplay, great immersive storyline, and incredible sound, then only let you save your game after completing a 40-minute semi-level? What's were they thinking? The only real reason the game hasn't gotten super stellar reviews is because of the save system.

Snoopy7548
08-05-2002, 05:11 PM
i wish they kept the multiplayer though, that would have been so awesome.

Icey_Princess
08-05-2002, 07:22 PM
Enclave is really really hard... :(