PDA

View Full Version : How do you beat the old man boss in Hunter

consolegamer
08-04-2002, 07:14 PM
The dude in the mansion that got his family killed. I'm stuck and help would be appreciated. Thanks dudes:cool:

khaos2005
08-05-2002, 05:07 PM
Well, I play as the Judge. I used his Word of Power spell (I think that's the name) about 3 times. That got his health down to about 75%.

Then all I did was take a chainsaw to his ass. After about 10 swings, his ass was dead. Overall, I lost about 10% off my health. Trust me, use the chainsaw. It will take him down so fast you'll be amazed that you spent so much time trying to shoot at him with machine guns and shotguns (Like I did). There might be other ways, but I would say this is one of the better ones.

consolegamer
08-06-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by khaos2005
Well, I play as the Judge. I used his Word of Power spell (I think that's the name) about 3 times. That got his health down to about 75%.

Then all I did was take a chainsaw to his ass. After about 10 swings, his ass was dead. Overall, I lost about 10% off my health. Trust me, use the chainsaw. It will take him down so fast you'll be amazed that you spent so much time trying to shoot at him with machine guns and shotguns (Like I did). There might be other ways, but I would say this is one of the better ones.

Thanks man. That took care of him. That sucks, considering I pumped him fulll of about 100 rounds of ammo:cool:

Highlite23
08-06-2002, 08:17 AM
Yep, go with the chainsaw at close range. It's fast and effective.

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 05:07 PM
defintily chane saw close range and jump his red circle thing then watch out for the swipe of his tentacle

ALC
09-17-2002, 07:55 PM
Chainsaw of course! Thanks so much, I emptied almost all my ammo into that ****er and still died :p

[oXo]
09-18-2002, 02:47 PM
Im also playing hunter and will be meeting that boss soon so thanx for the tips;)