PDA

View Full Version : wat is butter

halocombat4ever
08-04-2002, 10:44 PM
is ebony the best hevy armor for me it is 200 with my heavey armor skill at 100

mticha_21
08-04-2002, 10:52 PM
u serious? for me its daedroth armour am i wrong?

SkoalMint
08-05-2002, 05:19 AM
No, you're not wrong. Daedric is the best heavy armor.

halocombat4ever
08-05-2002, 08:39 AM
sorry u don't have to make me feal stupid thanks for telling me i want my armor ratinng reallyt high
where can i get that

halocombat4ever
08-05-2002, 08:46 AM
i did that on purpose to get ur attention

Alien
08-05-2002, 08:54 AM
Butter.....

How to make butter

Let the cream be at the temperature of 55¡ to 60¡, by a Fahrenheit thermometer; this is very important. If the weather be cold put boiling water into the churn for half an hour before you want to use it; when that is poured off strain in the cream through a butter cloth. When the butter is coming, which is easily ascertained by the sound, take off the lid, and with a small, flat board scrape down the sides of the churn, and do the same to the lid: this prevents waste. When the butter is come the butter-milk is to be poured off and spring water put into the churn, and turned for two or three minutes; this is to be then poured away and fresh added, and again the handle turned for a minute or two. Should there be the least milkiness when this is poured from the churn, more must be put in.

The butter is then to be placed on a board or marble slab and salted to taste; then with a cream cloth, wrung out in spring water, press all the moisture from it. When dry and firm make it up into rolls with flat boards. The whole process should be completed in three-quarters of an hour.

In hot weather pains must be taken to keep the cream from reaching too high a heat. If the dairy be not cool enough, keep the cream-pot in the coldest water you can get; make the butter early in the morning, and place cold water in the churn for a while before it is used.

The cows should be milked near the dairy; carrying the milk far prevents its rising well. In summer churn twice a week. Wash the churn well each time with soap or wood-ashes.

halocombat4ever
08-05-2002, 09:04 AM
u damn dirty ape
tell me where i can find some armor

Alien
08-05-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by halocombat4ever
u damn dirty ape
tell me where i can find some armor There's some in the basement of Ra'Kiud Jerer's house in the city of Indise. It's near Ima Uber's Blacksmith shop, and behind Im Leet's Inn. There's a story that Ima and Im are sister and brother, they are both Nord. To see the story, read the note in Im Leet's house, which is to the right of Imlying Tou's house.

Tkf5000
08-05-2002, 10:28 AM
daedric isnt the best armor. u can find some better enchanted armor like lord's mail and stuff.

halocombat4ever
08-05-2002, 04:24 PM
i mean armor rating not pric e or effects

shrew king
08-05-2002, 06:58 PM
I havent done any enchanting yet and im gonna try tonight, does anyone know if you can give a helmet or piece of armor a constant effect like:raise personality, or strength, something like that?