PDA

View Full Version : StrongHolds?

Alec
08-05-2002, 10:09 AM
Ok I am Kinsman in the Redoran house and I got my fort built and got some guards hired, and she said when I become master councilor she will make it even bigger, How big can my fort actually get? And another thing how come my guards dont attack creatures that attack me?

Tkf5000
08-05-2002, 10:24 AM
i dont know why they dont attack creatures but once u get to councilman i belive it is, u need to find wives for men and then the wrokers will make homes for them too, making it bigger. i think thats how it is, im in redoran too.

Duke
08-05-2002, 11:52 AM
This is the only reason I'm going to play through one more time. Aside from some imperial legion quests, the only thing I haven't done is get a stronghold.

Ah well, I guess Morrowind gets to hang out at my house for a little longer.

Tkf5000
08-05-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
This is the only reason I'm going to play through one more time. Aside from some imperial legion quests, the only thing I haven't done is get a stronghold.

Ah well, I guess Morrowind gets to hang out at my house for a little longer.
theres still a lot more to do. do the romance quests and get a wife, become a vampire, mages guild, theives guild, fighters guild, berne, quarra, audne, morag tong, imperial cult, temple, imperial legion, main quest. then theres the miscelaneous quests. trust me, theres plenty more to do.

davidx
08-09-2002, 05:46 AM
Romance quest sounds cool. Where do I get my first task assigned? I had no idea...

BTW, my stronghold sucks. I'm a lousy eggminer and I'd rather be producing moon sugar. Do strongholds actually pay out (if you have a business[?]).

X:cool:

preetz16
08-09-2002, 03:05 PM
Hey, what the hell! I was reading above and someone said that they got a stronghold when they were a kinsman. Why the hell don't I have one then!?!?! I'm House Hialuu and I have the rank of Kinsman and nothing...Who do I need to talkto to get the fort started, cause none of them ever mentioned it willingly to me...Please help me here!

davidx
08-09-2002, 03:55 PM
Preetz,

I've only done a handful of house Hallu (sp) quests, all from the balmora house. After 'buddy' at House Hallu had no more tasks for me, 'stronghold' appeared on the 'talk' menu.

You'll have to get a construction contract and a land deed and your set.

hope tha t helps

X

preetz16
08-09-2002, 05:05 PM
Ok, I really hope this isn't some evil gameplay glitch! The lady in Balmora and the guy in Vivec just tell me that they have no further business....but they give me no information on a stronghold whatsoever. I'm going to be very angry if it's a bug in the game and my charachter can't get a stronghold!

davidx
08-09-2002, 05:13 PM
Preetz,

Try doing some of the quests for the House Hallu dude in Caldera. His name is Ordven (sp). Talk with Curio in Vivec--he'll tell you to get orders from this "Ordven guy".

The thing is, I only did 2-3 tasks for Ordven. I wanted to do more and earn more status but I killed his contact for ebony so he told me to get lost. That's when I went to Vivec, spoke with Curio regarding the 'stronghold', went to Balmora and got my directions.

Don't forget to speak with Curio!

X :cool:

davidx
08-09-2002, 05:15 PM
Sorry for the double post but one more thing Preetz...

In Balmora's House of Hallu, speak with the 'guy on the stairs', not the chick who gives out orders. The 'guy on the stairs' is the man with your stronghold info.

X

Tkf5000
08-09-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by davidx
Romance quest sounds cool. Where do I get my first task assigned? I had no idea...
You get to marry some lady and move into her house. shes a kajiit named Ahsanni. find her in Pelgiad in the tavern there. and she goes outs and gets groceries so like every 24 hours u can come back and get more food. i never finished the quests but i kinda read ahead in propecies.

Black_Tek
08-23-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000

You get to marry some lady and move into her house. shes a kajiit named Ahsanni. find her in Pelgiad in the tavern there. and she goes outs and gets groceries so like every 24 hours u can come back and get more food. i never finished the quests but i kinda read ahead in propecies.
Maaan...can you marry a Red Guard, Nord or a Brittan Female?...It looks more realistic than marrying a Khajit...:rolleyes:

Tkf5000
08-23-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Black_Tek

Maaan...can you marry a Red Guard, Nord or a Brittan Female?...It looks more realistic than marrying a Khajit...:rolleyes: :( ......nope. just her. i know. i think its stupid too. better than an argonian tho.

Black_Tek
08-24-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
:( ......nope. just her. i know. i think its stupid too. better than an argonian tho.
loooooool...maan I am goin to stay single....HaHaHaHa....