PDA

View Full Version : favorite character on enclave

Spaztic
08-05-2002, 10:57 AM
I really have begin to enjoy the huntress! I like the dwarven crossbow....even though I have to shoot and then start running backwards! I noticed the levels are more setup to be more useful w/ a certian character....will someone put the best level to character class to make me have to not wait as long to figure out the right one....

1. fighter
2. fighter
3. huntress
4.....havent played

1 mission to kill guys to get money...fighter!

....sorry I don't remember the names to the levels

natewebb
08-05-2002, 12:38 PM
1The Druid can summon a golem and shoot through walls!

2. Tha Halfling is the best for melee. Dont forget to equip her with a repeating crossbow with poison bolts.

3. The huntress is best for the Harbor Level.

4. Fighter

5. Engineer (he sucks) I wish he rocked because I am an engineer.

Haven't tried wizard or Dark characters.

MerimacHamwich
08-05-2002, 01:07 PM
I think the Engineer and Huntress are the best. I also played as the Druid and she is alright.

shrew king
08-05-2002, 07:26 PM
what is Enclave? xbox, ps2, comp, gcn game? i havent been to blockbuster in a longazz time so i have next to no clue of what games are out.

Chaotic
08-06-2002, 08:21 AM
Xbox game "Action RPG"

Spaztic
08-06-2002, 08:29 AM
...huh I have been using the huntress alot...I am going to give the halfling a try tonight! I just like sticking with the person that works. I was playing the level with the city that has the rift though it...I about crapped my pants when that huge dude came out of the door on the last part of the level! I was almost dead when I beat that level. Thanks to a stupid AI I just kept jumping over the cannon and when I did that I got a few good shots before he moved and I jumped back...repeat. I kicked his ass! I would have been ****ed if I had to play that level again!

wulff
08-09-2002, 05:57 PM
The knight by far is the best overall character in my opinion.Oh by the way he looks the coolest in armour too.

Now if they would have introduced a dwarf that would have been ultra-cool.

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 04:35 PM
i dunno wut there called but i playe with sum cool dude

TheHaloMafia
08-18-2002, 04:40 PM
For the light campaign i've found that the halfling is my personal favorite and for the dark campaign its either the goblin or the bombadier.
the night is just way to damn slow for his own good (specially on the harbor level, i hate that shark!), and the berserker falls into the same category( but the sharks not a problem).

EHWfedPres
08-18-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
what is Enclave?

Not that your a dumbass, but jeez, it;s only got some of the greatest graphics any game has ever seen. I havent purchased the game yet, but i will very shortly...short on cash...

Snoopy7548
08-19-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Shaggy
I about crapped my pants when that huge dude came out of the door on the last part of the level! I was almost dead when I beat that level. Thanks to a stupid AI I just kept jumping over the cannon and when I did that I got a few good shots before he moved and I jumped back...repeat. I kicked his ass! I would have been ****ed if I had to play that level again!

lol. i had to play that whole level over like 4 or 5 times, since i kept on dying at the last guy.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 02:30 PM
i dont have this game...yet but has anyone here unlocked any of the secret charcters? i hear you can unlock a robot and a spike guy. i saw it at www.gamewinners.com.

natewebb
08-19-2002, 02:43 PM
After playing the dark side I've become fond of the assasin, goblin, and lich. I guess I like keeping a distance between me an the enemy. I just die too fast with Berzerker and Bombadier.

RIGOR_MORTIS
08-26-2002, 07:54 AM
Right now, I like the Halfling. I'm trying to use her on the Lava level. I found some shiny blue/white sword. I died right after I got it, and wasn't able to really use it. Is it strong?

Snoopy7548
08-26-2002, 10:05 AM
yea, its so awesome. you need it to defeat the boss. and you can buy it for the next level, its so awesome. it kills those little goblins with 1 hit.:D

Jack's Colon
08-28-2002, 04:01 PM
Goblin and the Assassin all the way.

Hey, anybody know how to get the last twenty gold in the first Dark Campaign level? something to do with four levers on a wall?

HamsterKing
08-31-2002, 01:02 AM
I'm not that far into that game, but I liek the huntress best. If you can get them in the head, you do massive damage.

JGennaro
08-31-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Jack's Colon
Goblin and the Assassin all the way.

Hey, anybody know how to get the last twenty gold in the first Dark Campaign level? something to do with four levers on a wall?

Sure, no problem...here's what you have to do for the last 20 gold on that level..in that room with the 3 levers there is a cage and the 20 gold is in there..you have to pull the levers in a certain order ...its left, middle, right- then its left, middle, right again...the cage opens and go get the gold ...enjoy :cool:

BigGamer X
08-31-2002, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the tip, I was just trying to find that last night! I like the Goblin, not only for gameplay, but he sounds so funny when he gets hit with stuff. (sounds like he stubbed his toe real bad)