PDA

View Full Version : EZ Glass

SciFi
08-05-2002, 01:45 PM
ok, I got most of the glass armor in the fighter's guild. Do any of you know where to find the pauldrons and Gauntlets though, somewhere that doesn't involve too much killing and getting killed would be great:) . Only at lv. 12 ...

Dulacc
08-05-2002, 01:56 PM
You can buy glass pauldrons and gauntlets from the smith in Ghostgate.

preetz16
08-05-2002, 03:00 PM
They may also have them in one of the Vaults of vivec (refer to a recent thread explaining how to rob these), but I'm not sure, I haven't checked yet...

elitewp
08-05-2002, 03:05 PM
where is the smith in relation to the ghostgate entrance?

I'm looking for a glass helm. does he have one?

JADE8704
08-05-2002, 03:44 PM
go to ghostgate and in the tower of dusk there is a smith that sells glass armor(including the towershield)....costs quite a bit of money though...but if you have a good sneak skill then you can try to steal it from him

y2kash_14
08-05-2002, 05:00 PM
The guy in Ghostgate has every Glass type Armor and most of the glass weapons. I even found a Glass Tower Sheild there

shrew king
08-05-2002, 06:50 PM
If you have the Amulet Of Shadows it gives you 80% Chameleon, and if you sneak while your using it, your pretty much unstoppable.

To get the Amulet Of Shadows, go to Gnisis, a little ways out of town there is a lady standing next to a small hill that goes down into a pond, ask her about her ring or whatever, then agree to get the ring, after you have agreed to get it youll see a guy standing near the fence, he will be a little hard to see because he is cloaked, kill him and the lady (she attacks you anyways after finding the ring) the invisible guy will have the amulet, it has a charge of 1200 and lasts for 60 seconds i think, VERY GOOD for avoiding enemies and sneaking around.

SciFi
08-05-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by elitewp
where is the smith in relation to the ghostgate entrance?

I'm looking for a glass helm. does he have one?

there is a glass helm in the fighter' guild in ald' ruhn, you gotta open a lv 80 door and the glass stuff is in the unlocked chest

elitewp
08-08-2002, 04:21 PM
I was using the glass helm I stole from the Fighter's Guild and had to kill someone on a quest. I dropped the helm knowing that they would take it away from me and paid my bounty. Then I picked it back up and they said I had to pay another fine of 0 gold! They took the glass helm away from me. It was an Ordinator in Vivec. I hate those A$$HOLES anyway. Where is the evidence chest in Vivec? I'm on a mission to get my glass helm back.

-EW