PDA

View Full Version : Attributes

Dulacc
08-05-2002, 01:49 PM
Okay, I've got several attributes up near 100(3 of them at 100, the rest are at least 95 except for luck). I've been getting X5 multipliers on every level up so far. However, now it's not giving me ANY multipliers for my remaining stats under 100. This happen to anyone else?

Also: The master trainer for the Armorer skill is supposed to be Sirrolus Sacus in Ebonhart's Buckmooth fort, but he doesn't give training as an option. Is there another master trainer for Armorer for the Xbox version or something?

Tkf5000
08-05-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Dulacc
Also: The master trainer for the Armorer skill is supposed to be Sirrolus Sacus in Ebonhart's Buckmooth fort, but he doesn't give training as an option. Is there another master trainer for Armorer for the Xbox version or something?
Yea the book is a little off with trainers. like i wanted the trainer for some kind of weapon. and i sae the trainer and i was liek no way she vcant be the master of blunt or axe or whatever i was looking 4. she was a dunmer mage in a robe. and she didnt train at all, so i looked around and there was a door lock lvl 30 and i opened it and there the trainer was... i dont nkow why the book says it that thats the trainer but i duno. all i can say is look around in that area. maybe u will find the trainer.