PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fever PLea

Koolice98
10-31-2001, 11:14 PM
Hello I'm from chicago and if your a football fan then you know that the bears are 5-1 and haven't been playing this well in 10 years, so if anyone has a copy of nfl fever i would appriciate it if you could post a close up pic of Brian Urlacher, in my opinion he is the main reason why the bears are doing so well, him and Anthony Thomas, so please, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

scarecrow kfj
11-01-2001, 09:11 AM
hey there down in Chi-Town teh Bears are doing good this year. I was happy when they beat MN., and I almost cried when we lost to them. Milw here.

ThomasHun
11-01-2001, 09:22 AM
Steeler fan here. I would like to say thank you to Tennesse for such a laughable performance.

CharlesDD2
11-01-2001, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by ThomasHun
Steeler fan here. I would like to say thank you to Tennesse for such a laughable performance.

haha, a fellow Steeler fan, awesome, the beating we gave the Titans was great, I was having a pretty shabby day until that point. What was the score of that one? something like 34 to 7 ?

ozenplayer
11-01-2001, 11:05 AM
i tryed to take pic of urlachuer i think thats how you spell it but any way my thumb was in da way iam going to try again to oh an 1 re thing the bears are a killing machine on fever that line backer dam near better then lewis

l Maximus l
11-01-2001, 11:17 AM
One of these days Holmgren will figure out how to make the Seahawks a contender...lol..>I'm still waiting

ozenplayer
11-01-2001, 11:19 AM
yes another seahawk fan dilfer will one day shine

JacobTX4
11-01-2001, 11:29 AM
I am liking the Seahawks because I am a huge Alabama fan and Shaun Alexander plays for Seattle and he is having a good season. I did like the Titans till Monday night against the Steelers.:(

scarecrow kfj
11-01-2001, 11:30 AM
bahhhh thats what Holly gets for leaving the pack attack.

Sky rat this is dirty bird whats your twenty

l Maximus l
11-01-2001, 01:00 PM
I'm waiting until Holmgren figures out that he has a star in Dilfer. Shaun Alexander is another bad ass...we have so many good players...too bad Holmgren won't play them. He will learn.

ozenplayer
11-01-2001, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I'm waiting until Holmgren figures out that he has a star in Dilfer. Shaun Alexander is another bad ass...we have so many good players...too bad Holmgren won't play them. He will learn. about time he do learn i think da season will pretty much be to an end he need to let hasselback sit back and learn from dilfer

scarecrow kfj
11-01-2001, 01:17 PM
I doubt it will happen holly and hassel go back a few years. both thought they could be stars on their own.

l Maximus l
11-01-2001, 03:16 PM
That's what bugs me about Holmgren. He wants to be a star like he used to be. It's not about glamour...It's football!!! It's not glamourous!!!

Dilfer is 6-0 in the games he has started (2 were this year). I mean, I don't think the guy is unstoppable because no one is...but, I have never seen an entire offensive Seahawks line respect a quarterback as much as Dilfer.

In fact, Dilfer competed last summer in a NFL quarterback competion last summer and he won #1 place overall which included longest passer, most accurate, most accurate while moving, and he got #2 place for best scrambler (which surprised even me, who is a little biased because he is not that fast - I think he reads really well and knows when to scramble before it's too late in regards to his speed).

The guy is the best leader on the Seahawks and he isn't even leading. If Holmgren gets his ass in gear and shoves in Dilfer, the Seahawks may be a tough contender...if that day ever happens! lol