PDA

View Full Version : daedric tower shield( again )

Reaper
08-05-2002, 02:36 PM
i know i asked this question before but i diddnt get a answer so could someone please tell me where to find a daedric tower shield. i know people have said golden saints have them but i have only found like 5 of them and none of them had one. any help on where i can find one with a tower shield would be greatly thanked.

preetz16
08-05-2002, 02:52 PM
Well, I don't know where it is, but I'm pretty sure the Golden Saint method people were referring to is the exploit it the game where you can summon a golden saint and then loot it's body as it falls down...(you can get as many deadric items as you want using this method). But come on, why would you want to do that. I suggest going to deadric ruins until you find one because the game will be ultimaately more rewarding if you PLAY it, not exploit it....but whatever, I'm sure others disagree...

shrew king
08-05-2002, 07:09 PM
i agree totally, why buy a game if you just want to cheat on it? its not like you get something for winning, i play a game to beat it for real, i use tips when i get stuck, but i dont like using cheats or defaults in the game.

i have found only daedric weapons so far, but then again i havent been looking all that much, where could u get a full set of daedric armor? any one place to get the whole shebang?

Tkf5000
08-05-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
any one place to get the whole shebang?
in tel fyr a guy named divayath fyr or something like that has all but the helm. tho killing him screws up the main quest unless you already got all the use form him

*spoiler*****************************
**after the part where u catch corpus*****

vamp
08-05-2002, 08:56 PM
get the daerdic armor from the fyr wizard without killing him. Enchant a weapon with distintegrate armor on strike. beat him until he is naked. Punch him out till he is on the ground, take the armor and leave quickly. You need to be insanely strong for this (like me). lvl 60, 650 health, armor rating 247

shrew king
08-05-2002, 09:57 PM
the way you explain it makes it sound like rape, lol, ill try it though.

Dulacc
08-05-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
i agree totally, why buy a game if you just want to cheat on it? its not like you get something for winning, i play a game to beat it for real, i use tips when i get stuck, but i dont like using cheats or defaults in the game.

I agree with part of what you said. It's not like you get something for winning, with OR without cheating. To me, cheating is a personal preference. I just don't like it when people think and act like they take the high road for not cheating. It's just a game. However you feel is most fun for you, do it.

Secondly, what you may call cheating, others may just call using a good strategy. The looting of summoned creatures, for instance. It's using the game's rules, it's not doing anything outside those rules. Obviously, though, preetz16 thinks this is cheating. I know there are some that believe putting a whole bunch of constant effect items on is a form of cheating, due to the fact that you can remove fatigue, under water breathing, and other game effects from being factors. You could argue that quick-start guides are cheating because you're not figuring stuff out on your own.

For me, my motto is, 'to each his own.' I like exploring what can be done, even if it's only a curiosity.

shrew king
08-05-2002, 11:29 PM
i like games where u earn cheats, like Goldeneye, whenever i have used cheats it just ruins the game, i dont think im better than anyone who cheats, it just seems like a waste of money to me.

But u made some good points Dulacc.:)

cookie
08-06-2002, 08:42 AM
one of Orvas Dren's goons in his house at the Dren Plantation has one. I supppose you could kill him and take it.

Tkf5000
08-06-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by cookie
one of Orvas Dren's goons in his house at the Dren Plantation has one. I supppose you could kill him and take it.
thats not a tower shield. its a normal shield.

halocombat4ever
08-06-2002, 10:14 AM
how strong is daedric armor if your heavy armor is at 100

Tkf5000
08-06-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by halocombat4ever
how strong is daedric armor if your heavy armor is at 100
each peices armor rating is like around 230.

vamp
08-07-2002, 07:24 PM
daedric-266