PDA

View Full Version : new xbox forum



pen98
08-05-2002, 04:44 PM
check it out at: www.rpgclub.com. it's my site I just started. hope to build a big community of ALL gamers. thanks for checking it out.

DZNUTZ
08-05-2002, 04:56 PM
no thank u.

y2kash_14
08-05-2002, 10:08 PM
you really like RPGs dont you..

Spike Minoda
08-05-2002, 10:14 PM
Yo man you dont know, but i dont think you should ad your site here. like i shouldnt ad me site (www.peoplesxbox.cjb.net) which is here. Put the url in ur sig and its all tight. :)

lllSmokelll
08-05-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by pen98
check it out at: www.rpgclub.com. it's my site I just started. hope to build a big community of ALL gamers. thanks for checking it out.
havent you posted this before in the off topic

Integra Man
08-06-2002, 02:24 AM
its a okay site. its too plain you need more graphics in there.
once its updated ill check it out

FuNkY mOnK
08-06-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
Yo man you dont know, but i dont think you should ad your site here. like i shouldnt ad me site (www.peoplesxbox.cjb.net) which is here. Put the url in ur sig and its all tight. :)
I checked your site out, seems like you guys are starving for power. I wouldnít touch that site with a ten foot xbox cord.

Spike Minoda
08-06-2002, 04:42 PM
it aint mine, i am jsut an admin. an older admin destroyed the site and now we are restarting

Tkf5000
08-06-2002, 06:04 PM
id rather stay here. that like coming to xbox addict and saying go to xbox nation or some other site or something. and this should be in off topic. you dont go around in general discusion saying check out my site. thats like advertising withought paying.

FuNkY mOnK
08-06-2002, 07:18 PM
Anyone that posts other sites especially ones that have different console's should be warned, or banned, I donít think its fare to xbox addict to have ass wipes stealing their members.

Spike Minoda
08-06-2002, 10:16 PM
That is so stupid. Are you saying that we have no freedom of where we go? Jesus Christ that is the stupidest thing I have seen all day. It's like: You cannont go here or we will kick you out.

Are you a moderator here? No, so how exactly do you think you know the way the inside rules go? Huh? THink before you post. :mad:

GRAVEDIGGER
08-07-2002, 12:49 AM
Why do people make a whole thread about their personal sites, friggin pointless, like someone said put it in your sig eventually people will see it and might wanna check it out. It sure aint worth a whole dam thread.


Untill next time...:mad:

FuNkY mOnK
08-07-2002, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
That is so stupid. Are you saying that we have no freedom of where we go? Jesus Christ that is the stupidest thing I have seen all day. It's like: You cannont go here or we will kick you out.

Are you a moderator here? No, so how exactly do you think you know the way the inside rules go? Huh? THink before you post. :mad:
I work as an auto tech for Ford motor company, how do you think the bossís and managers would feel if I walked around with a Toyota shirt on, it may not be a big deal to you because you may not have nothing to lose. Suppose I like the other forum and decide to stay there and never come back to xbox addict? See the damage here? Now times that by hundreds, think before you post.

Chr0nik
08-07-2002, 06:58 AM
Stop wasting my valuable bandwidth with these advertising posts.