PDA

View Full Version : B.C.: One Badazz Lookin' Game

shrew king
08-05-2002, 07:24 PM
I read the article about this in the August Isssue of OXM, but i havent seen much of everyone here talking about it, could be because Xbox Addict doesnt give ANY detail about it when there is plenty to give, kinda lame that all they say about it is "has lots of dinosaurs" and gives one screenshot, if you havent heard about this game, go to yahoo and and type "B.C. Screenshots" some of the links are pretty good, and the graphics look very good, like HALO good, if the gameplay is good this game will kick azz.

Tkf5000
08-05-2002, 07:31 PM
your the first tribe of humans and u need to keep them alive. they learn stuff like if they hit a egg and a rock together the egg breaks and they see whats inside and maybe they might even eat it and then they have another source of food. but the thing is the dinosaurs that kill you. you use spers and stuff to fight. im not sure how the fihting system works tho. theres not a lot of info out about this game so i dont realy know all that much.

Woocifer
08-06-2002, 11:24 AM
I just want to have a bunch or idiot cavepeople and screw around with T-Rex's. I want to kill my tribe over and over again just so the human race never starts.

Though Dinosaurs werent really around when humans started...it is still fun to get smushed by a brontosaurus' big fat foot. Love the idea, lets hope it works.

clutch
08-06-2002, 01:43 PM
This game will be good , its being done by the same guy who is doing Project Ego Peter Molyneaux

MerimacHamwich
08-07-2002, 05:49 PM
I have known about this game for ages. Since before Morrowind came out. If you go to the LionHead Studios (http://www.lionhead.com) you will most likely find all the info about the game you would want.

POD13259
08-07-2002, 09:36 PM
Though it isn't chronologically accurate, it does sound interesting. I'll be keeping my ears open for it.

The Source
08-07-2002, 10:34 PM
Yes this game does look very promising.

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
I read the article about this in the August Isssue of OXM, but i havent seen much of everyone here talking about it, could be because Xbox Addict doesnt give ANY detail about it when there is plenty to give, kinda lame that all they say about it is "has lots of dinosaurs" and gives one screenshot, if you havent heard about this game, go to yahoo and and type "B.C. Screenshots" some of the links are pretty good, and the graphics look very good, like HALO good, if the gameplay is good this game will kick azz.

I KNOW IT LOOKS SO AWSOME!!! although it could have weak gameplay it could be slow

shrew king
08-10-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by munch man

I KNOW IT LOOKS SO AWSOME!!! although it could have weak gameplay it could be slow

Thats why i think they added Dinosaurs, youll have to fight off Dino's while trying to raise your society.

masterchief2064
08-23-2002, 06:15 PM
This game looks good I hope they have a demo of it so I can try it out

OUberLord
09-23-2002, 12:04 AM
IVe heard stuff like you make your own encampment, but you can move it if you find a better source of food or shelter. I wonder if you could move into a cave.

MrFancyNipples
09-24-2002, 07:11 PM
This game lookes friggin incredible, its on of the only reasons I picked up an X-box, hopefully it was worth it when its released, which seems like forever away