PDA

View Full Version : summoning and looting

Whoopage
08-05-2002, 10:36 PM
can you summon a golden saint or dermora and loot there bodies before they disappear????

is that possible???

and another question, my spell for summoning golden saints won't work.....i use it, they appear, then disappear right away.....why is that???

Dulacc
08-05-2002, 10:47 PM
It is possible, but it's really hard to do and it's frozen up on me sometimes when I've succeeded. The key to doing that without using the 'summoning glitch', is to hit A on the golden saint or whatever while it's on the way down. Once it hits the ground it goes away.

Here's the thread for the 'Summoning glitch':

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17643

If you use this, the body of the summoned creature doesn't go away.

:D

Whoopage
08-05-2002, 10:54 PM
Thanx a lot dude.....thats really helpful.

masterchief2064
08-06-2002, 03:44 PM
I have another question, I cast soultrap on a summoned creature and when it dissapeared i didnt get its soul, why??? cAnd I did have a big enough soul gem

Alien
08-06-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by masterchief2064
I have another question, I cast soultrap on a summoned creature and when it dissapeared i didnt get its soul, why??? cAnd I did have a big enough soul gem Because the SoulTrap Spell probably failed...happens lots of times. And Golden Saints are hard, because they have a Contast Effect thing on them that reflects spells...at least that's what I read at the Morrowind forums.

Just use a Scroll instead.

Plewis
08-06-2002, 04:23 PM
where can i get a summon golden saint spell?

Tkf5000
08-06-2002, 05:48 PM
you can find a summon golden saint spell in tel branora.

vamp
08-06-2002, 09:56 PM
how fast does the golden sain die? If it took you a while to kill it then the spell probably wore off. make sure that there is purple mist around it when it dies. The golden saints also know the dispel spell.