PDA

View Full Version : dispel, dispel, dispel!

davidx
08-05-2002, 10:52 PM
What on earth do potions of dispel do? Am I the only one whose clueless??

X

shrew king
08-05-2002, 11:34 PM
i have been wantin to know the same exact thing, i hate how Morrowind assumes you know what everything means, wouldnt hurt explaining a little.

xtr0n187
08-06-2002, 12:01 AM
I think dispel is used to "dispel" any ill effects from magic or ANY magic properties that have been cast on your character.....even good spells, like the ones you recieve from the shrines, like vivec's favor or what not.......it removes temporary magical effects....im pretty sure on this.

VAN
08-06-2002, 07:20 AM
Ever heard of a dictionary? Look it up if you don't know what it means.

Tkf5000
08-06-2002, 09:37 AM
i know a lot of people dont know about all the types of spells and stuff. bethesda thought so too. thats why in the book they added the spell. like for telekenisis it will tell u its using magic to grab stuff from a distance or whatever.

vamp
08-07-2002, 07:26 PM
dispel makes any adverse effects on you go away, unless its constant effect.

shrew king
08-08-2002, 04:06 PM
VAN-XBA, we both have obviously heard of a dictionary, but i have never seen the word argonian in the dictionary, or khajiit, or Blight, it was an honest question, me or him didnt know, just wanted an answer.:)

davidx
08-08-2002, 09:52 PM
Whoa! Looks like 'Van Xba' is feelin' a tad bit grumpy.

What's wrong man? You sound like you've got PMS.

Chill out bro--sorry if me & Shrew King aren't down with all the Morrowind lingo...you dork. ;)

Peace.

X:cool:

AppoX
08-08-2002, 11:23 PM
now if u were smart u wouldn't ask stupid questions where the answer is right in the manual. here it is word for word from it

School of Mysticism

Dispel - removes magicka-based spell effects from the target. does not affect abilities, diseases, curses, or constant magic item effects. the magnitude is the chance an effect is removed.

^^^ 100th post ^^^ lol

shrew king
08-08-2002, 11:46 PM
yeah someone already told us, but thnx anyways, i think i lost my manual, but anyways, if david hadnt posted this thread i was gonna, so whatever, but thnx for the help everyone.