PDA

View Full Version : Morang tong question...

Whoopage
08-06-2002, 12:22 AM
....how do you advance further in this guild?

no one has any writs and i did the Dark botherhood thing all the way up to finding the agent/contact.......what now???

Duke
08-06-2002, 10:05 AM
Return all sanguine stuff that you find, I'm pretty sure that helps. There's more out there than he tells you to go get. The very last quest involves going to some daedric ruin right outside of Vivec, if you haven't gotten there, you need to keep asking for duties.

I could try and go into more detail, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

Whoopage
08-06-2002, 10:41 AM
ok.....do u have any idea where to find that stuff.....if you don't wanna write out here could you pm me with that info....
???

thanx

Duke
08-06-2002, 10:55 AM
I really can't remember where I found most of it, but I know that when you get sent to the ruins for the other missions, there are others that have the sanguine stuff.

In one spot I was sent for like one thing and ended up bringing back like 4 or 5. I'm almost absolutely sure that I found most of 'em just on the quests he sent me on.

I'll try and look up exact places for ya, but it might take a little while. When you select special duties what does he tell you? At one point he mentions something about challenging him for grandmaster. You might have missed that.

Whoopage
08-06-2002, 12:22 PM
thanx dude....i'll check again, see what he says.....thanx for the help.

X-Ray
08-06-2002, 02:55 PM
Wait!!!!! If you advance to grandmaster of the Morag Tong before completing the "Threads of the Webspinner" quests, you will neither acquire the threads nor will Grandmaster Eno Hlaalu teach you this great spell.

But if that's not important to you, you might check your skills; maybe you're not quite ready to advance yet.

Whoopage
08-07-2002, 06:41 PM
Dooney!!!!!!(inside family thing)

well where do i find the webspinner bull?????

how do i know what to get and where to go????

ScorpionX
08-07-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Whoopage
Dooney!!!!!!(inside family thing)

well where do i find the webspinner bull?????

how do i know what to get and where to go????

go here (http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/morrow/quest/mw_moragtong.shtml) for a list of the webspinner items.

Whoopage
08-08-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by rage1mj7

go here (http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/morrow/quest/mw_moragtong.shtml) for a list of the webspinner items.

Whoa!!!....thanx dude....that was really helpful.

shrew king
08-08-2002, 08:25 PM
You probably already have this stuff, but i THINK i found four or five sanguine things in the daedric ruin near the mudcrab merchant, it starts with an m, Mazanach or something, if not, sorry i couldnt help out more.

Black_Tek
08-09-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by rage1mj7

from your experince....Do you think joining this " Dangerous Mafia type of guild 'The Morag Tong' " would spoil you relationship with the Thives guild........? and thank you... :)

Whoopage
08-09-2002, 01:27 PM
i would recommend becoming mastertheif before having anything to do with the morag tong....at least thats the way i did it...

Black_Tek
08-10-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Whoopage
i would recommend becoming mastertheif before having anything to do with the morag tong....at least thats the way i did it...
Thanx for you reply playa...Do you know how can I get to Balyn Omavel... Who gave me the quest is one of the Denmers in The Morag Tong Headquarters down in Vivec.....do you think its better to delay this mission or its all right to execute it...and Thank You:)

davidx
08-12-2002, 06:25 PM
Don't wait...

Find the ba$tard and kill him! ! !

BBBWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
X

Whoopage
08-13-2002, 03:46 PM
sorry this reply is so late.....i've been gone....but i would say do that little mission (if you haven't already).....you get a great ring for it that really helps with theiving.....:)