PDA

View Full Version : If I...

Xtopia
08-06-2002, 01:36 AM
Hey guys, if I loot the Telvanni Vault/Redoran Vault/ Hiaullu Vault, will that somehow corrupt the main quest, or other faction quests? What I mean is this: Will I ever get a "mission" to reaid those vaults...but not be able to do it...becuase I did it already?

Highlite23
08-06-2002, 08:29 AM
You may have something there, when i first started playing i was asked to retrieve something, it was a while ago so i forget exactlly what the situation was, but anyway, i had picked it up earlier and when i tried to deliver it, the person acted as if i didn't have it at all.

It was early in my adventure so i started over with a new charecter and sure enough once i aquired it "after" i was asked, it worked fine.

I havn't had a problem like that since, and i've been snagging everything i can, and going on quite a few side quests.

SkoalMint
08-06-2002, 08:48 AM
I have experienced the opposite. If I have already killed someone or picked up some item before someone has told me to do it and then visit that person and ask about it, I have always received credit for the quest. Xtopia, I think your best bet (if you really want to raid those places) would be to keep track of any items that you take. In other words, remember where you sold/dropped them just in case you have to get them back for a future quest.

Whoopage
08-06-2002, 12:28 PM
i agree with him xtopia....^^^^^^^^^

so far i've picked up a lotta things early....i just keep them handy and when someone asks for them, i either turn them in right away (cuz i have them on me) or i run and grab them from where ever i hid them....no problems yet, and i am advancing pretty far along the main quest....

BTW.....i raided all three vaults....:D

vamp
08-06-2002, 10:01 PM
pffft ive raided 5 vaults yea thats rite. ghostgate and dren plantation also.

shrew king
08-06-2002, 11:07 PM
you act like its hard vamp, all u do is sneak. not hard at all.

vamp
08-07-2002, 07:18 PM
its easy my thief just snuck in and snatched it all, My warrior taunted them to get the key and then took it all. There are a few mini vaults that I know of.