PDA

View Full Version : UFC....wow

CharlesDD2
11-01-2001, 04:58 AM
I downloaded the vid on Morpheus and the graphics *from what I saw* are 10 times at least better than the original, which in my opinion was a horrible attempt.

Now this isn't really related to the game but the song "Singled Out" by Diecast was playing, and being a huge fan of Diecast I can only hope the best for the music in this game, which I'm sure which won't be a constant thing but constant enough.

I'm real glad they're releasing this on X-Box, if not for the fact that it's going to be a great fighting game, then for the fact that it gives an alternative to those *one of those being me* who aren't too hot on the idea of Wrestling or the adaption of wrestling with games. The WWF games always seemed too plain or boring, and devestatingly easy, oh well I'm just not a big wrestling fan to begin with so that's why.

l Maximus l
11-01-2001, 12:15 PM
Charles...dude, check this: I have a friend named Jens Pulver...sound familiar? He fights in the UFC and is the current lightweight champion! In fact, he is on the game!!!!! I'm definately going to pick this game up so I can be my buddy and kick some ass! hehe :D This is no joke!

CharlesDD2
11-03-2001, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Charles...dude, check this: I have a friend named Jens Pulver...sound familiar? He fights in the UFC and is the current lightweight champion! In fact, he is on the game!!!!! I'm definately going to pick this game up so I can be my buddy and kick some ass! hehe :D This is no joke!

woah, that's awesome man, whether or not though I know any of the character's it still looks intense

Supperdog
11-03-2001, 09:00 AM
the graphics were unbelivable, but the only beef i have with UFC is with the structure of the models. THE HEADS ARE HUGE!!! i dont know if tapout is supposed to have REALALISTIC human models like the DC version. i hopeits either supposed to look like that or it will be fixed :/

CharlesDD2
11-03-2001, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog
the graphics were unbelivable, but the only beef i have with UFC is with the structure of the models. THE HEADS ARE HUGE!!! i dont know if tapout is supposed to have REALALISTIC human models like the DC version. i hopeits either supposed to look like that or it will be fixed :/

I'm hoping that the vid I saw was not of the final cut of the game, it looked like a rough preview.

I see what you're saying about the modeling too, I dunno, somethin' about someone with a huge head kicking the living a$$ out of someone else is kinda funny if you think about it.