PDA

View Full Version : Fever or 2k3

MaddenFanatic
08-06-2002, 10:07 AM
i know i am MaddenFanatic, but i am hugely disappointed with the lack of online play, so for the first time in more then 10 years i will be purchasing a football title other than madden,
I am so looking foward to meeting you guys online to play some football...
so what are you guys going with fever, 2k3 or if both are sold out when you get to the store will you buy madden>?

Xbox Owner
08-06-2002, 10:54 AM
Don't get Madden..

But rent 2k3 and fever.. I personally like fever more..

Woocifer
08-06-2002, 11:08 AM
I found that the movies that showed 2k3 are brilliant in that the players react rather realistically to the physical play. Fever 2003 got a 7.7 or something like that at IGN... I think I'm going to try 2k3.

DZNUTZ
08-06-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by MaddenFanatic
i know i am MaddenFanatic, but i am hugely disappointed with the lack of online play, so for the first time in more then 10 years i will be purchasing a football title other than madden,
I am so looking foward to meeting you guys online to play some football...
so what are you guys going with fever, 2k3 or if both are sold out when you get to the store will you buy madden>?

word for word..i couldn't of said it better.

wweomaniac
08-06-2002, 01:19 PM
I would have chosen Madden but it doesn't have online play. madden undoubtebly has the most realistic gameplay. I wish Madden supported Live!!!!!

2k3 this year looks amazing. 2k2 was average last year, but this year's graphics, player models, and reactions looks sweet!

I hate fever. It's way too overrated. Just because it's made by MS doesn't mean it has to be good.