PDA

View Full Version : I paid for OXM, where the hell is it?

EHWfedPres
08-06-2002, 12:11 PM
I see that some other people are having the same problem...no OXM. I was just at blockbuster and saw it there...but it should be in my mailbox instead. If you ask me, OXM is one focked up magazine...first, they promise things that they dont give, then their retings are complete crap (Oddworld scoring higher than Morrowind?!?)...and now I odnt even have a September issue and it's already August... :mad:

OppiumNitrates
08-06-2002, 12:13 PM
hopfully when u get it your demo disk wont work eighter . . . . ;)

EHWfedPres
08-06-2002, 12:14 PM
not like every one I have so far isnt scratched to hell when i open the dámn thing up. :(

lllSmokelll
08-06-2002, 12:38 PM
WTF :mad: :mad: me too i didnt get it either :mad: :mad: those bit****

box4life
08-06-2002, 01:30 PM
did you check the mail every day. your mom could have taken it and forgot to give it to you like what happend to me. so i went to there website an ordered another for free and know i got two.

Casper
08-06-2002, 01:32 PM
Like I said in another thread...make sure u erase your old OXM files after playing them, to avoid any possible dirty disk errors when the disk really isn't dirty

lllSmokelll
08-06-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by box4life
did you check the mail every day. your mom could have taken it and forgot to give it to you like what happend to me. so i went to there website an ordered another for free and know i got two.
my mom is dead :( .....
and i get the mail every day