PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Legion Job Help

shrew king
08-06-2002, 06:32 PM
I have done all of the orders for Fort Darius and Fort Moonmoth, and now I am doing the orders for Fort Buckmoth, the one outside of Ald'Rhun.

My question is, where do i find the Dwemer, and Dwarven artifacts, the order he gives you is roughly this: we have had problems with the selling of ancient (Dwemer or Dwarven?) artifacts, there is one known trader of these artifacts (insert name here) he lives in Ald'Rhun, find his house and find proof of this by finding some artifacts. (that was off the top of my head, so if there are some things you dont understand out of that, ask and ill go check on the game.)

Duke
08-06-2002, 08:17 PM
Well go to the guy's house in Ald-R'uhn. It should be on your local map. If not, I'm pretty sure it's just south of Skar, down the steps.

I'm pretty sure you're looking for a dwemer tube. It's hidden, but it should be pretty obvious if you look around. You're not supposed to kill the guy so try not to get caught.

Professor Kaos
08-06-2002, 08:57 PM
ok this is gonna sound really stupid, but what does teh imperial legion do?

laters

shrew king
08-06-2002, 09:55 PM
they uphold the laws.

about the dwemer tube though, i have looked in all hte urns and everything, and still no tube, can u give me an exact location?

shrew king
08-06-2002, 11:10 PM
nobody knows?

davidx
08-06-2002, 11:51 PM
Hey Shrew,

Are you sure you didn't overlook the tube? I seem to remember the tube being with the goblet. I could be wrong though...those were the good ol' days, my first guild *sigh*

X

shrew king
08-07-2002, 12:09 AM
I cant find anything, if this helps: the guys house is full of red pots and houseware items, he has a bunch of pots and stuff on some tables. like he sells em or somethin.

Black_Tek
08-07-2002, 04:27 AM
Maaan those legioneres are a pain in the ass.....If you tried the one in Ebonheart that stupid fool will ask you to break the law twice thats why I left his ass alone and came to Al' dhrun.....now I discovered all the legioneres are asses .....Now I am a Fighting guild master, when I was there to help them out they didn't ask me to mess around an ordinator or save another ordinator that has a warrant on his head......I guess I will start the second quest of Imisi Dreamer and thats to save the Knight in Hola Oad...... peace:)

halocombat4ever
08-07-2002, 10:48 AM
if ne of u have the highest rank for the legion how do you get your own castl type place because i am the iperial dragon person and i want my own fort

i skiped that part of the job and just killed him/ the potter guy it doesnt do ne thing

shrew king
08-08-2002, 12:34 AM
hey everyone, before i get off tonight i wanted anyone who is in the Imperial Guild to gimme some help if they can, again:

Im on a mission where i have to travel to Assurnabi (sp?) and retrieve someone or something, its a job for Fort Buckmoth (outside of Ald'Rhun) Irnayon The Dreamer gave me a job, she tells me to go outside of Ald Redaynia (near the top of the map) and do what i said at top. can anyone help me out? I CANT FIND ASSURNABI, thats the help im lookin for, maybe someone could post a pic of its location, or explain it to me, cuase im really lost.

Black Tek:
What is the problem with breaking the law? if youre in thieves guild they can clear the price on your head (bounty) for free if you drop your money before doing it.

Black_Tek
08-08-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by shrew king
hey everyone, before i get off tonight i wanted anyone who is in the Imperial Guild to gimme some help if they can, again:

Im on a mission where i have to travel to Assurnabi (sp?) and retrieve someone or something, its a job for Fort Buckmoth (outside of Ald'Rhun) Irnayon The Dreamer gave me a job, she tells me to go outside of Ald Redaynia (near the top of the map) and do what i said at top. can anyone help me out? I CANT FIND ASSURNABI, thats the help im lookin for, maybe someone could post a pic of its location, or explain it to me, cuase im really lost.

Black Tek:
What is the problem with breaking the law? if youre in thieves guild they can clear the price on your head (bounty) for free if you drop your money before doing it.
Thanx man...but the problem is that when you bump into the police they immediatly mess you up....and the thing is I need a clean reputation....well I guess you just gave a motivation to seek and kill....peace......:)

shrew king
08-08-2002, 04:00 PM
Black Tek:
Unless you got a death warrant, then there is no prob. with breaking the law. you just clear the price on your head, or if your not thieves guild, drop all your things before paying your debt or whatever, and then pick all your stuff up again.

halocombat4ever:
Where did you hear you could get your own castle?

Duke
08-08-2002, 05:15 PM
did you find that tube shrew?

shrew king
08-08-2002, 06:05 PM
yeah, i killed the guy, then went back to the dreamer girl, she said i screwed up, so i went to a game i saved before killin the guy, and looked behind some clay pots and there it was, thnx for the help.

anyone wanna help on that quest i posted?

Duke
08-08-2002, 07:10 PM
yeah, if you're still on, I'll help ya find it. Let me just look it up really quick. I'll just edit this post when I find it. Should only take a minute or two.

*edit - wow, no luck. just went and checked, but no sign of it. I know I've passed it a million times. Check your spelling just in case. If I come across it I'll let ya know, but I'm about to head out so it'll be awhile.

shrew king
08-08-2002, 08:21 PM
I have looked everywhere as well, the girl tells you it is southeast of Ald Redaynia, i went all over the island, no nuthin, i found a daedric ruin and it was named Assurnapil or something, i checked my journal, and it wasnt the name, since your off right now, ill go check whenever i play again, but im pretty sure its not the daedric ruins to the east, on the far end of the island, if you cant find it, could you post what it looks like? for example, will it have an entrance similar to that of an eggmine (wooden door made of logs) or does it have like a rock door (peach looking stone in the shape of arch) or is it a daedric ruin? im completely lost so any help would be HIGHLY appreciated.

shrew king
08-08-2002, 11:44 PM
Hey Duke, sorry, i DID give you the wrong name, the name of the place is Ashurmanu, if thats not the exact spelling its something very close to that, hope that helps you help me.:)

Black_Tek
08-09-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by shrew king
Hey Duke, sorry, i DID give you the wrong name, the name of the place is Ashurmanu, if thats not the exact spelling its something very close to that, hope that helps you help me.:)
Yes....the exact name is Ashurnibi......its easy for me to remember because it's close to " Ashura" and it represent one of those old civilizations in the old times.....maaan.....get to the silt strider to "Khuul", then take a ship all the way to " Gnaar Mok" then to Ola Oad......I passed beside this place at the begining of the last month......I suggest to buy a " Breathing Spell"....the funny thing is that I have finished this quest before the first one.....but I really need help to know exactly about that dwemer tube.....I didn't kill the " Pottery Scholar" because they need to put in jail...............thats probably why for one of the last posts about this subject "I am screwed".......By the way do you think getting the "Ordinator" to fight you in Vivec is better than just to go and kill him without any reason, is it faster to get him mad...which skill exactly that you need it to be high enough to get him angry after you taunt him?.........and to be a Dragon on the imperial Legion, I heard that there is a lot of duels that you have to fight......damn thats what you call " The Training Day":eek: :)

Black_Tek
08-09-2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Black_Tek

Yes....the exact name is Ashurnibi......its easy for me to remember because it's close to " Ashura" and it represent one of those old civilizations in the old times.....maaan.....get to the silt strider to "Khuul", then take a ship all the way to " Gnaar Mok" then to Ola Oad......I passed beside this place at the begining of the last month......I suggest to buy a " Breathing Spell"....the funny thing is that I have finished this quest before the first one.....but I really need help to know exactly about that dwemer tube.....I didn't kill the " Pottery Scholar" because they need to put in jail...............thats probably why for one of the last posts about this subject "I am screwed".......By the way do you think getting the "Ordinator" to fight you in Vivec is better than just to go and kill him without any reason, is it faster to get him mad...which skill exactly that you need it to be high enough to get him angry after you taunt him?.........and to be a Dragon on the imperial Legion, I heard that there is a lot of duels that you have to fight......damn thats what you call " The Training Day":eek: :)
Yes I almost forgot......The deadric shrine is on the northren west coast of " Hola Oad"......the door for the shrine is in the back....keep your eyes on the square on the local map on it takes a place to be behind you, then turn around.......peace.....:)

shrew king
08-09-2002, 02:55 PM
Yeah I know the place you are talking about, thats NOT it, I was doing a job for House Hlaalu that i had to go to Hla Oad and get some outlaw, when i was there, i saw the name Ashurnibi, which COULDNT be the one for my mission, cause for one, ive already done that one, and secondly, Imisis The Dreamer tells me its SOUTHEAST of Ald Redaynia.

For finding the dwemer tube in that guys house, i think on the middle table, there are a lot of pots sitting there, pick up as many as you need until you see the tube, you dont have to open any locks or anything, its just like an easter egg hunt.

BTW: Ashurmanu is the place im tryin to find, so anyone high in the ranks of the legion that has done this job, mind givin me a visual? or explain it real well?

OK, I found the place earlier today, if anyone needs helping finding it id be happy to help.