PDA

View Full Version : just got the next XBL survey email

VenoM
08-07-2002, 01:09 AM
just got the email but i click the link and it tells me page doesnt exist...is this just me or does this happen to everybody...heres what it says btw:

Alright!
You made it to the last and final survey of the much-anticipated and ridiculously intense Xbox™ Live Beta Test.

Because Xbox Live is still in development, it may be bumpy or even unruly. (But don't say we didn't warn you.) We're relying on your participation and feedback to make improvements, iron out any snags, and tell us which features are the best. You're building Xbox Live right along with us.

Follow the link below to get started on the final survey. Once again, you'll be notified by e-mail. This survey determines the final cut and your fate.

Oh, and did we mention that one of the Beta games is NFL™ Fever 2003? It's exclusively enabled for Xbox Live, only during the Beta Testing period.

Thanks, and see you online.

--Xbox Live Beta Selection Team

hope its just not me

dougi3000
08-07-2002, 01:10 AM
the page doesnt fricken exist!
******!

Spike Minoda
08-07-2002, 01:18 AM
What?

VAN
08-07-2002, 01:28 AM
We have an Official Xbox LIVE forum - this is being discussed in there. Please post comments in that forum. Thanks.

VenoM
08-07-2002, 02:29 AM
sorry for the double post..my connection was lagging.........i just finished the survey a few minutes ago........my guess for the page not working is heavy traffic..keep trying

Batman2372
08-07-2002, 07:47 AM
I got the email and the link worked fine. It's simple questions such as "Are you sure you want to be a Beta Tester?"

At the end, it said you would know within two weeks if you were selected.

Time to start getting pumped!!!

XBOX MSSC
08-07-2002, 08:21 AM
I got it too :D