PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Chapionship Questions

Orbital
08-07-2002, 05:39 AM
I read on some forum that there is come sort of addon thing for UC thats supposed to make the game easier control, they didnt have pics or details and talked as if everyone new about it, they called it 'The Claw' anyone know what this is?

Orbital
08-07-2002, 01:54 PM
nobodies heard of it? i guess it was fake then, if uve heard something please let me post and tell us all!

OppiumNitrates
08-07-2002, 02:03 PM
its some stupid thing that is suppsoed to clone the Keybopard mouse combo, but it looks lame

do a search in the fourms for "the claw" im pretty sure there was a thread about it with pictures

cityson
08-07-2002, 02:06 PM
Controller is the best. Nothing is better than a controller.....It has dual shock, it's small, it has analog sticks, and it works fine.....What bother with keyboards and mice? + we will be having Xbox Live! in the future....Use your mouth already!

DZNUTZ
08-07-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by cityson
Controller is the best. Nothing is better than a controller.....It has dual shock, it's small, it has analog sticks, and it works fine.....What bother with keyboards and mice? + we will be having Xbox Live! in the future....Use your mouth already!

u strike me as the type of guy that uses his mouth to much

and i know you already use your keyboard to much...at least considering what you generally type

Tinny
08-08-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
and i know you already use your keyboard to much...at least considering what you generally type

Well that ain't much then, lol. :D

Hey Cityson, not everybody has the ability to talk as much as you do and not everybody has the ability to talk. I agree. I don't like a Mouse and Keyboard combo and find the Joypad alot more fun to use, however, I would love to see a keyboard being used for XBL and since developers are pushing MS to do that, I think it's quite likely that you will be seeing a keyboard in the future of the X-Box.