PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Guilds

xtr0n187
08-07-2002, 07:14 AM
A friend of mine who has Morrowind on the PC said that there is 3 vampire guilds you can join and become an infected vampire. I was wondering, are they present in the Xbox version? I've seen vampires I killed, but I didn't know you could join them, and if you can, how do you join?....

They usually attack me so i can't put on my imperial charm.

SkoalMint
08-07-2002, 08:19 AM
Yes, the guilds do exist in the Xbox version. You have to become a vampire (get bitten) to join. I believe that the guild you "join" is dependant on the guild of the vampire that bites you.

Try doing a search of this forum. There is alot of information about the pros and cons of becoming a vampire as well as where and how you can become one.

Tkf5000
08-07-2002, 10:59 AM
i tohught vampirism would be something eveyone would get into. i havent seen anyone other than myself that was a vampire. i had to explain it to everyone and im gunan have to do it again. theres 3 bloodlines. quarra( fighters) berne(theives) and audne (mages). You get 20 point stat boost depending on your bloodline and a additional 30 points to other stats for beig a vampire. you have resistance to disease, 100%. You have nightmares ever night when u sleep, and u dont heal in your sleep. you earn a spell called vampire touch which steals health from other ppl and gives it to u. and u get weakness to fire 75%. your eyes turn white. some ppl atack u on site. if u talk to guards they attack u. most ppl will attack u if u talk to them, or they wont talk at all. very few wil talk to u. mages guild and telvanii sometimes talk to u. they wont give u services. and the telvanii only like u cause they want to experiment with u. there are 17 vampire quests. 3 clan specific, and u cant become 2 bloodlines, and once u find the cure (if u do) u cant become a vampire anymore. everything u where doing comes to a halt. your not doing theives guild quests or anything now. and if u find the cure ull probly forget everything u where doing. being a vampire isnt everything. its very anoying when u have to do quests where u got to travel all the ay acros vanderfell, you gotta walk. being a vampire might sound great to u but i dont think anyone will really like it. i really liked being a vampire but i dont think anyone else will i dont suggest trying it.

Black_Tek
08-10-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
i tohught vampirism would be something eveyone would get into. i havent seen anyone other than myself that was a vampire. i had to explain it to everyone and im gunan have to do it again. theres 3 bloodlines. quarra( fighters) berne(theives) and audne (mages). You get 20 point stat boost depending on your bloodline and a additional 30 points to other stats for beig a vampire. you have resistance to disease, 100%. You have nightmares ever night when u sleep, and u dont heal in your sleep. you earn a spell called vampire touch which steals health from other ppl and gives it to u. and u get weakness to fire 75%. your eyes turn white. some ppl atack u on site. if u talk to guards they attack u. most ppl will attack u if u talk to them, or they wont talk at all. very few wil talk to u. mages guild and telvanii sometimes talk to u. they wont give u services. and the telvanii only like u cause they want to experiment with u. there are 17 vampire quests. 3 clan specific, and u cant become 2 bloodlines, and once u find the cure (if u do) u cant become a vampire anymore. everything u where doing comes to a halt. your not doing theives guild quests or anything now. and if u find the cure ull probly forget everything u where doing. being a vampire isnt everything. its very anoying when u have to do quests where u got to travel all the ay acros vanderfell, you gotta walk. being a vampire might sound great to u but i dont think anyone will really like it. i really liked being a vampire but i dont think anyone else will i dont suggest trying it.
Damn, thats sucks man....I guess I am happy as a redguard....Damn I still remember when I started the game how people really hated me to be around, but know everybody calls me "Master".....I haven't met any vampire yet.....So how ugly do they look? and how should I fight them and what type of a cure do I need so I wouldn't become like them:) ? and thank you

shrew king
08-10-2002, 05:10 PM
isnt there some book that is the cure? and when youre a vampire, do you have to travel at night all the time? can you only sleep in the dark? And if youre bit are you instantly expelled from the guilds your in? when i have completed all the quests i might as well become one, and kill everyone in the game or something, which is possible, well you can kill the people that dont regenerate anyways, i saved my game the other day, then went on a killing spree, i took out all of balmora and most of caldera before i got tired and went to bed.:D :D

Tkf5000
08-10-2002, 05:32 PM
skoal, no vampires dont look ugly. they look exactly the same as a human, except with white eyes.

shrew, the book isnt a cure. butthe book directs u to the cure. the book is called vampires or vanderfell II.a very rare book.

shrew king
08-10-2002, 06:34 PM
where can u get it? (the book)

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by xtr0n187
A friend of mine who has Morrowind on the PC said that there is 3 vampire guilds you can join and become an infected vampire. I was wondering, are they present in the Xbox version? I've seen vampires I killed, but I didn't know you could join them, and if you can, how do you join?....

They usually attack me so i can't put on my imperial charm.

I think i heard that there is these gilds in the xbox version thats so sweet man this game is so friggen long!

Tkf5000
08-10-2002, 06:53 PM
no theres only 3 clan specific quests. but they are long quests. and they are not easy. for one i had to find 2 void salts, a ectoplasm, 5 extravagent saphire amulets, a skull, and a bunch of other crap. and when ur a vampire thats not easy to get.

frostedflakes
08-11-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by shrew king
where can u get it? (the book)

try jobasha's rare books in vivec's foreign quarter.

poedcir
08-11-2002, 07:14 PM
if you get your sneak to 100 it isn't that hard

Alec
08-11-2002, 09:56 PM
Ok I do Not Know if this is true or not but go ahead and try it, My brother was talking to a Nord ( I have No Idea what town. ) and the Nord said if you are a vampire if you wear a helmet that covers your whole face completely no one will notice that you are a vampire. But then he also said "but no one trusts anyone who doesn't take off their helmet."

Feel free to try it. I'm not sure what kind of helm would fall into this class, most likely a heavy armor one.

If this works it would make being a vampire a lot more fun.

frostedflakes
08-11-2002, 10:34 PM
indorril covers your whole face i think.

only down side is ordinators will attack you on sight. :(

shrew king
08-12-2002, 12:39 AM
I have a mask that covers the entire face, has an armor rating of 202, and fortifies your personality 30 pts. for a constant effect.

frostedflakes
08-12-2002, 12:50 AM
heavy? where'd you find it?

Tkf5000
08-12-2002, 09:33 AM
no masks dont stop people from knowing your a vampire. and that mask stinks. i got a mask called Helm Of Oreyn Bearclaw. it has a armor rating of 300, its a heavy armor and it fortifies agility and endurence 40 points constant affect!