PDA

View Full Version : XBA Giveaways...more needed!

xboxgamer142
08-07-2002, 08:26 AM
Before the summer holiday, XBA had a lot of giveaways and I mean a lot! They had the month giveaways and the chat giveaways as well as others. But now during the summer (when most of us are at home on holiday and can go to XBA more often), there are hardly any giveaways. The last one was the Hunter giveaway, but there was nothing else. I'm not demanding XBA to make more giveaways, because they are for free you know, but I'm just suggesting that there should be more giveaways at this time of the year. They don't even have to be chat or monthly ones. XBA could make a giveaway, for example where every member can design an advertisement for a upcoming Xbox title or something.

The two most important times when XBA should make giveaways is now (July/August) and about Fall (October-November). I say Fall, because it is a time when tons of Xbox games come to stores. Some of these games are Brute Force, Whacked!, Blinx, Star Wars: KOTOR, Indiana Jones, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Shenmue II, and tons of other titles that I can't remember at the moment. So remember, I'm not mad at XBA, but I'm only suggesting more giveaways.

DZNUTZ
08-07-2002, 11:25 AM
hey gamer142..i'm not mad at you i'm just suggesting that u give me 1000 dollars and all your xbox games.

plus your lil but don't deserve anything...i think xba is saving up to award me something big..seeing how i aint won diddly squat and some annoying ash fools in here have won multiple times.

xboxgamer142
08-09-2002, 11:49 AM
Yeah, right! Well, I only won something once and that was just a Prima Strategy Guide.

I don't really care so much anymore, because XBA was created to be a community for Xbox players and not created to give away tons of free things for nothing.

Alien
08-09-2002, 11:54 AM
Shannon, Jason, and the other mods aren't game dispensing machines you know. They have plenty of give aways etc. compared to most sites. Just be happy with what you can get.

BlindSniper
08-09-2002, 11:59 AM
hey didnt you read the article thing? it quoted *during summer holidays our mods may have other things too do* but yes it would be nice for more givaways